Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: 3 levels to Commitment
11/10/2007 9:34:52 AM
Mary my Classy friend

Thanks for all your GREAT comments.....

I love what Nelson Mandela said re: "light"

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light , not our darkness that frightens us. We ask ourselves, who are we to be brilliant,gorgeous, talented and fabulous?. Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There is nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people wont feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us but is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Nelson Mandela

Enjoy!
Neil

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2007 9:14:14 AM

Hi Neil,

I just came by to see what exactly commitment to the third level really means, since you mentioned it in my feedback, thanks! 

People DO think I'm nuts!  My obsessions with web stuff and advertising methods are probably in a 3-way tie with my obsession with dollar signs, not in the way you think...money isn't a driving force in itself, but the alleviation of financial stress is the force that drives most people.  Actually if I could do one thing, I wish I could get other people more motivated in their MLM businesses.  If everyone worked as hard as the top people, everyone would know what success feels like.  Working HARD doesn't mean working ALL THE TIME, it just means putting in daily effort, like Brian said, a short time every day will change everything.

I DO read a LOT!  The librarians always ask me if I want to join their book club and win a tote bag or something...a tote bag?  I always politely say "No Thanks!"  The reward is in what I learn from reading itself, my only problem with library books is we're not allowed to dog-ear the pages.  That's what I do with all my own books, the business and marketing books at my house are dog-eared beyond recognition!

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/17/2007 9:28:25 AM
Kathleen

Great to see you drop in -

I've learned that motivation is two fold - we are motivated to get away from things we don't like - or towards things we do. You said "the alleviation of financial stress is the force that drives most people." - how true that is - but the problem with only being motivated that way is your eyes are focused on the problem and many people don't have the inner strenth to develop the commitment needed to move away from debts because the debts become larger in their mind than they really are so they give up- remain compfortable in thier own misery.

People unfortunatley would rather hang onto their known and familiar hell, than reach out to an unknown heaven.

You are so right - people don't advertise and "work" their web business's. They sign up in all the free marketing viral links expecting them to grow withOUT them doing a thing.

Thanks again for dropping in! I love your commtment and it is simply GREAT to see someone "working" their business. In that my friend - I look up to you and have learned from your efforts just by paying attention to what you are doing.

To Your Success!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!