Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: 3 levels to Commitment
5/2/2007 11:00:03 AM
LOL - and may I one day soon lurn to use spel chek !
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/21/2007 11:38:24 AM

Dennis Turner left this quote in BJ's forum - I thought it fit here.....

This is Priceless - I've never heard it before... simple truth!

Blowing out another's candle will not make  your candle burn any brighter   

I'm lucky I guess- since I burn the candle at both ends my candle never seems to get blown out..... one end stays burning..... LOL

That's why this quote fits this thread- at the 3rd level of commitment "nothing" will stop your passion to push yourself on towards your goals..... even criticism from others!

You will take the criticism and adjust your sails "if you think they need adjusting" - but the criticism wont gouge your heart, nor dampen your passion..... even it that was the intent behind the criticism in the first place.

Neil

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2007 12:45:00 PM

Hi Neil,

What a great quote.  You seem to have reached the 3rd level of commitment without a doubt.  You know where you are going, you have a plan for how you are going to get there and if I recall, you even have a timetable. 

Bless you my friend for your dedication and commitment at the 3rd level!!  You are beyond dreaming and know you are going to have it and are now moving forward.

Blessings, my friend!

Judy

+0
9/11/2007 4:26:04 AM

Hi Neil,

I followed this link from your other forum and I love the inspiration from you and the other adlanders. It is important to look up and around us and remember why we're working our socks off. Enjot the journey whilst focused on the destination.

cynthia

Cynthia Curry Live life NOW! http://www.feethewageslaves.com
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2007 6:57:54 AM

Neil,

I would also add,  "You can't light your way, without lighting the way for someone else".  Not the exact wording and I think it is a Chinese saying.  So carry your torch high to light your way and all those following after you....yes and those walking in front of you.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!