Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Personal Philosophy is Like the Set of the Sail by Jim Rohn
3/27/2007 5:46:46 AM

I do agree with Jim Rohn in a way, I always told my kiddos to keep theyr eyes in the big picture, life is going to hit you here and there and sometimes you will fall flat on your face and you would think "what the hell was that?" you will lose your way often than not, but if you keep your eyes in the big picture the path to it still would be there if you want to follow it.

What road do you follow? what wind will push you there?, determination, strong will, "and much more "

And last but not least , the strong desire to help others to achieve theyr dreams as much as yours.

+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2007 3:44:19 AM

Hi Jim,

I like the fact that you can set the sails, but that only works for a favorable wind;when the wind is not favorabale pull the sails down and set the Rutter!

Oh if necessary; "Drop Anchor" it is better to stay where you are and prepare for a favorable wind, then to be blown off course.

Jerome Pfeifer Sr.

Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/13/2007 6:54:43 AM
Thanks Tim, This part affirmed my decision and what was going on with me this past fall: "Learning to reset the sail with the changing winds rather than permitting ourselves to be blown in a direction we did not purposely choose requires the development of a whole new discipline." I feel I am in a totally better space and am not so willing to go along with things anymore for the sake of what others want, I think I have been living my life for others for far too long, not that I don't want to be supportive but I go to do what I came here to do, don't I? ;) Hope you can forgive me for my disappearance. Love, Ally
+0
Muriel Holladay

190 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/15/2007 8:04:28 PM

"The set of the sail" - how very, very true.  Good words and thank you for sharing this post.  It is so good to be reminded that we are the one, ultimately in control of our own life's direction.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!