Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Personal Philosophy is Like the Set of the Sail by Jim Rohn
3/26/2007 4:07:52 PM

Tim My good friend, thanks for the artical and re-setting your sails is a must in todays hard hitting opsticles you may or may not experiance, but 9 out 10 we do and it upto us and in my case relying on a higher court jesture if you will, has helped me tremedously, my goals, the obsticles, the pressures of family life and the business' we try to venture in on good faith.  Everyday is a new day for me just as i have never sinned before but then the day wears and tears on you so i pray and read and learn more in my walk every single day. I know what i want and i know how to get it! But sometimes what you get isn't always what you need? So the way- the wind blows, as long as you have a good foundation your sails have already been set. Thank you again Tim. talk to you soon.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
3/26/2007 4:38:33 PM
Like Jim says make your own plans. If you wait on someone else to make plans, what will they have planned for you?
Nothing much! (paraphrased)

"The same God who created Rembrandt created you, and you are as precious in God’s sight as Rembrandt or anyone else." --Zig Ziglar
You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/26/2007 4:55:27 PM

WOW TIM

Thanks for the tremendous article you've presented today. Dreaming is only a small part of what needs to be accomplished, doing it is another thing and a thing that most of us can do, simply trying it won't do, YOU need to sail forth and give it the DESIRE needed to make it happen.  Thanks for the thoughts that this article brings out.

JR

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/26/2007 5:19:20 PM

Hi Tim,

Very inspiring topic , Thank You for sharing . Every voyage has a destination one must combat the elements to reach his/her to continue and maintain focus on reaching the set destination . Hope your enjoying yours my friend :-) Lee

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/26/2007 5:55:51 PM

VERY MOVING JIM, A GREAT ARTICAL.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!