Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Build your friend list and optimise your web site
1/9/2008 1:34:13 PM
Wow thanks Neil.

Looks like I am in the right place. I am all fired up now and can see myself hitting the mark. I am very determined and I have never missed an goals in my life so far. I ALWAYS get them. I am a never say die type of fellow.

Many thanks for inviting me in here, I can see that we are going to get on well together

Anthony (Kowhai)

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
Martina Veselich

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/29/2008 10:45:38 AM

This tips are just great!

I`m in the on line business for a short time as you know and it is great to have tips like this to lean on!

Sometimes we think that we understand the all picture, but is good to ask ourselves, from time to time, is it true. Always learning..... 

Martina Veselich To Your Success! Take advantage of 4 separate advertising streams! http://www.trafficera.com/?ref=Nati76
+0
Martina Veselich

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Build your friend list and optimize your web site
1/30/2008 12:38:31 PM

Hi to everyone!

I liked what you wrought Neal, very much. As I`m on my beginnings of building a internet income I can`t say anything more then...this is great stuff to know.

I had a very successful start because I had success in promoting the programs I` participating in, but I realized that being in a community is the greatest. Why? Because you can promote, not only your programs but yourself...your ideas, tips...share your mistakes preventing others to do the same...and more.

Participating in forums is great...to learn and to promote. But not too many. I try to participate in many forums and it happened that I had no enough time to do other things...maintaining the programs I`m a member. Perhaps because I`m not so good with english? Don`t know. But starting with a large number of forums and communities is not great for everyone...A few seems enough for the beginning.

Martina Veselich To Your Success! Take advantage of 4 separate advertising streams! http://www.trafficera.com/?ref=Nati76
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/30/2008 3:45:44 PM
Jason

LOL - wow - I'm late responding to your post, but thanks for dropping by and I'm glad you can learn from me as I have learned from you.

I'm still happy with My Easy Promoter and expect it to grow more this year and earn me and my downline (those who work it...LOL ) some more income this year.

Cheers and Keep on Trucking my friend!

Neil
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/30/2008 3:46:58 PM
Anthony

Again - thanks for dropping by - I hope your years activites are starting to show you some results!

Neil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!