Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Build your friend list and optimise your web site
11/20/2007 8:43:09 PM
Hi Neil, Great job building your list! However, that is what you indeed did, built a list. If you wanted to contact your friends, you would reach approx. 2,336. A large percentage leave in just a few weeks. Now I am not one to rain on your parade but, one must continue to add to the friends list to make up for those who come and stay only a couple of weeks. You are due credit for all your hard work. I have been here for two years and could never do what you have done in such a short time. Bravo---keep up your momentum. So stay the course Neil!!!!
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Build your friend list and optimize your web site
11/20/2007 9:16:43 PM
Mary

You are SO correct - Many have gave up/quit/ran away/crawled in a hole/copped out/threw in the towel/stopped dreaming/ stopped believing/stopped learning/stopped growing as a person/freaked out/burned out/spazzed out/.... LOST OUT !

Too many stopped short of building "their" dreams because they saw that it was "work".... for those people I pray they find the truth -

"All things excellent are both difficult and rare........... but worth the effort, time and money" ......

But I also pray they find happiness and good health anyway!

In some cases, some that have left Adland - well, "they have went on to build a dream on another road" and those people I applaud and give my heart felt congratulations..... 

Trust me Mary - you never rained on my parade. A Home run hit yesterday wont win tomorrow's ball game - thus I will continue to spend about the same amount of time adding to my friends list every year for the next 5 - 10 - and if all goes as planned - in 5-10 years (or less) I'll retire with a GREAT residual income.

In Short - "I'll retire with class!"  :-)

If I run out of names here at Adland - there are two other sites I am a member of too, that I have already started to build contacts with .... I wont share my goals at those sites but combined I am already doing well.

My message is - "KEEP Building a list not just here but through Advertising, Auto-responders etc...... and  ALWAYS promote Promote PROMOTE PROMOTE.... IN FACT ........

PROMOTE until!

Thanks for your thoughts.

Love Light and Laughter!

Neil

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Build your friend list and optimize your web site
11/21/2007 7:51:01 AM
You've got it Neil. You remind me of Thomas Edison. ....first he went throuh all the ways that didn't work (looking for what we know as electricty) til he found the one that worked. You have invited, shared and gave the opportunity to all and some of those friendships just didn't pan out. That is why they say 97% of internet business doesn't work. Have to run!!! I see some new people who need to be invited.
+0
11/27/2007 1:17:46 AM

haiiii

helloo  ..... 

what.s up?

+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 8:36:04 AM
Hi Neil,

After reveiwing what you accomplished I applied your tips and
now have over 3000 friends here at Aldandpro.

Thanks buddy!

Jason

PS: Lawn Chair Millionaire is without a doubt the fastest
growing site I've ever promoted.

I joined this program only 6 days ago and they are
already sending me $439.56 on my new Debit card!

No Selling - No Promoting - Not MLM!

Do Nothing and The Pool Pays You Today!

Payouts Your First Day.

This is VERY BIG

Act NOW!

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!