Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Build your friend list and optimize your web site
1/30/2008 3:48:47 PM
Martina

Thanks for taking the time to share. Your thoughts are appreciated and timely.

There is never an end to learning - only new beginnings!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil
+0
J.v. Lewis

54 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Build your friend list and optimise your web site
4/6/2008 12:46:44 AM

Hello Neil,

I came into this forum in a round about way and was looking for a place to join it.  Do I have to have an invite?

I have not had the time to read all you have made available but it sure looks like good useful advice to me so far!

Also others have contributed so much to this forum that I think it is something I can really use!

Keep up the good work!

Your friend,

J.V.

Please accept this FREE gift! Sign up for your very own website like the one you see here! http://www.clubshop.com/cgi-bin/members/JL4040450 Start earning reward points to redeem as cash rebates, valuable gifts, or donate to your favorite charity!
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/6/2008 5:20:06 PM
J.V.

Thanks for dropping in - hope you find this thread and other threads in this forum a help to you and your business.

Neil
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Get Back Links to your website FREE - Quick and Easy
7/6/2008 6:57:52 PM

Qassia
With Qassia you get a backlink to your website for every intel you add.
Only Qassia gives you unlimited quality backlinks.
Qassia is FREE
Check Qassia out Now !

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/15/2008 8:33:44 PM

Imagine a Pub With No Beer!

Slim Dusty - "A Pub With No Beer!"

Listen and laugh click here!

I shared that song with you for fun..... plus a message.

Joining a program that has a fail safe system without a legitimate usable product designed for today's market place, is just like going to a pub with no beer.

Isn't that right?

There MUST be a product of value if the business is going to become something worth putting your effort into.

So many so called GREAT programs are only great systems. Their products truly have no value in the market place.

You must have a product of value if your business is going to be profitable long term. Think about it! Terrific systems without a valuable product are doomed to failure, and you placing your effort into them will lead you to the same dam place. FAILURE.

If you are looking to succeed - you need to be looking for a business that has a legitimate product of value.

I encourage you to watch the video below and then ask yourself if that product has value.....

But first listen and laugh at Slim Dusty's song above.

$ $ $

Okay - now that you had a laugh for the day.... check this out!

If you like what you see in the above product video.... call me for details on how you can earn BIG money with a true product of value..... or Private message me through Adland.

Neil Sperling
519-583-2721.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!