Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE HIGH RENNAISSANCE - LEONARDO DA VINCI
3/7/2007 12:08:48 AM

Hi Luis,

Welcome back and thank you so much for sharing my favorite artist Lenardo Da Vinci with us. I love his work each painting is more beautiful than the other. However it is not this paintings that gives me  reason for him  being my favorite it is also his drawings of things such as the helicopter . He was such a genius in so many fields.. I have a book that has all his paintings and drawings and many other interesting facts that most do not know.

The screen saver on my computer is of his works and the cursor is the helicopter he drew that is how much I  love him..when I found it I had to download it .when you let it set in idle for a few minutes it twirls around on the screen and shows the paintings and drawings !

Thanks again and my you be blessed always,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2007 3:47:00 PM
Dear Donald and James,

Thank you for visiting and for your kind words.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2007 3:52:29 PM
Hello Steven,

Thank you for visiting, for your kind words and (most particularly) for remembering Paco.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2007 4:02:45 PM

Dear Judy,

How nice of you to come by and post such kind message. I very much appreciate your comments too.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2007 8:24:45 PM
Dear Jill,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am very happy to be back too. As to having Leonardo da Vinci with us, I had in mind to do so for a while and the fact this time it would be him actually helped me decide on hurrying up a little bit and stop my "vacation." I have said it before, my only merit is in bringing together some elements to build up my posts, only this time the artist and painting was exceptional.

Thank you again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!