Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE HIGH RENNAISSANCE - LEONARDO DA VINCI
3/6/2007 12:33:04 PM

Hello Nick,

Leonardo was my number one hero too. I remember reading his biography by Vasari in ecstasy, and particularly admired his recovery from bad habits in his youth. I had no doubt that it was this which allowed him to develop in full the immense potential he had in all fields.

I will tell you, when I completed this modest forum release yesterday I was feeling a little bit moved, and I immediately started to browse my mail. I had three new messages, one from a certain Leonardo, the other two from a Lennart about two different matters..

Coincidence?

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel G.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 1:25:39 PM

Hello Luis,

Thank you for your invite to this great forum.
I have always admired Leonardo Da Vinci he was one of the most talented and gifted men who has ever lived.

Best regards,

Leonard

Leonardo Da Vinci 

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 3:12:40 PM

Dear Jenny,

I have been feeling a little bit ashamed for my long vacation - a peculiar one since I did not rest but rather worked more than ever during it. Anyway, I am very, very happy to be back with the forum and hope to be able to post at least a new presentation every month.

One of the thinks I appreciate the most is the new and much more prestigious category the art forums currently enjoy, mainly thanks to you and a couple other good people, at Adland. Indeed, it very little favored them belonging in "Entertainment."

As to the painting, Madonna with the Yarnwinder, I had little choice this time due to the relatively few Leonardo's masterworks extant, although from the very start I knew it had to be it - if only to make it better known among the visitors to the forums, which it certainly deserved.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel G.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
3/6/2007 8:02:23 PM
Welcome back Luis Miguel Goitizolo Silva.

Thanks for sharing the art work. Keith.

+1
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 11:12:17 PM
Thank you Luis, my friend for the invite here, it is always a pleasure for me to come here and see you give us the best of the best. Leonardo Di Vinci is no doubt  a master of masters. We studied his works and writings in literature at high school. I cannot say i have a favourite when it comes to his works, cos' all of his works is par excellence and its hard to choose.

Keep bringing more like these, for our good pleasure, we enjoy seeing and reading about it and im sure you enjoy putting it together for us.

much success always to you my good friend

warm regards

Pauline R
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!