Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE HIGH RENNAISSANCE - LEONARDO DA VINCI
3/5/2007 9:14:38 PM
Dear Kathleen,

Welcome to the forum, and thank you very much for the link! I have recommended the visitors deepen into Leonardo's life and works, and since one of his most fascinating faecits is perhaps as an inventor, Wikipedia's article on him is most useful as it wonderfully covers this aspect. I have just reviewed it and it also lists his artworks by decades.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2007 9:33:13 PM
Dear Barb and Nan,

One of the highest pleasures in art is derived from sharing. I only try to choose what I would love to share, and so my reward is twofold - one from the act itself, the other from nice people thanking me for it.

Regards,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 12:32:26 AM

Hi Luis,

I am so glad to see you back, and what an amazing treat you have brought us!

The Madonna is such a beautiful painting, and having Leonardo da Vinci bless Adlandpro with his talents is a real treat.  What an amazing talented man.  This is a real celebration!  :-)

I always look forward to your forums.

Bless you,  Jill

+0
Chas Dougherty

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/6/2007 11:25:45 AM
Glad to have you back Luis; Your postings on art are greatly appreciated and a welcome departure from the usual day to day postings of others and I look forward to them. Leonardo was truly a great master and well worth studying. I will be following the links and enjoying his great works. I also have the book of his life somewhere which I'll have to dust off and open once again! Thanks for your fine research Chas. D.
Internet Marketing tools - http://www.Values2000.com/tools.htm , Grab The Secrets
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!