Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Introduce Yourself
5/23/2007 9:43:41 AM
Hi!  I am a new WAHM. and I am loving it.  I am staying at home with my 3 girls and working with a great team.  I would love any advice you could give me on interent advertising and networking.  My website is:  http://www.wondermommies.com
+0
5/24/2007 9:25:48 AM

HI, I'm new to this forum and I hope I'm posting right. Sometimes forums confuse me since they are all different...(sorry) I have 4 kids and taking time to read instructions is hard! LOL

It is going to be nice to meet some new people. Not only am I new at this forum, but I'm also 3 days new to adLand.

I'm not sure if it is helping my business yet. I did get 51 hits, but obviously that doesn't mean much until you see results right? :)

Once I get established with the business I'm advertising, I am hoping to join more and just keep re-investing in new ones.

I'm a web-designer (mostly personal) so I have great means to advertise different business. But I need to take one at a time.

I'm mostly interested in businesses with NO monthly fees and NO monthly  things to buy. That is why I chose HEALTHVITES I wanted to stay home with my kids because it's too hard to work when my husband is home (since I don't want a babysitter). And I miss my family!!

I was working second shift. Didn't see my husband much or my  two kids that are in school at all, except for the mornings and days off. And my two other little ones missed me at night and I them! They cried when I left :( It was just too much for me to take.

Blessings!

Kelly

http://www.healthvites.com

Join Associated Content
+0
6/4/2007 10:22:45 AM
Thank you Robert, I want to let everyone know about my business. www.BusinessTalk360.com www.Rcalls.com/8763 Every business needs a Customer Relation Marketing program - I can show you how to improve Profits and repeat customer visits. We all know it cost more to get new customers than it does to keep your existing customers coming back over and over!! Robert any input you would have about our CRM system would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you again, Tom Kirk 316-312-0934
Tom Kirk 316-239-8977 Cell www.the-team.biz/mv1509282 www.monavieonthemove.com
+0
6/4/2007 11:16:34 AM

Thank you for allowing me to have a platform. I don't market or coach, but I am here to get responses to a survey that I have on the web site www.newplaything.com. Only 10 questions short, and it won't waste your time. Only gathers information about interest in a product and doesn't ask or collect any personal information.

Please take this survey. You can become part of the reason that this product is successful.

Wishing success in all your ventures,

J. DuBois

+0
Victoria Hurst

648 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/4/2007 2:45:02 PM

Hello, my name is Victoria Hurst but I go by Vicky. I live in Cave Junction, OR with my husband of 20 yrs. I started my soap and bath crystal company early 2006. I also just started selling Jerky Direct April 2007. I am enjoying both very much.

I have Several different designs of soap hummingbird, butterfly, dragon, lighthouses, just to name a few and 8 different scents baby powder, lavender, French vanilla, Ocean mist, pear, China rain, old spice, and green tea. My soap is made with Glycerin and fragrance oil.

I have great wholesale prices for businesses and fundraiser groups.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!