Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Victoria Hurst

648 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Introduce Yourself
5/1/2007 9:27:16 AM
Robert, Thank you for inviting me to post. Hello, my name is Victoria Hurst but I go by Vicky. I live in Cave Junction, OR with my husband of 20 yrs. I started my soap and bath crystal company early 2006. I also just started selling Jerky Direct April 2007. I am enjoying both very much. I have Several different designs of soap hummingbird, butterfly, dragon, lighthouses, just to name a few and 8 different scents baby powder, lavender, French vanilla, Ocean mist, pear, China rain, old spice, and green tea. My soap is made with Glycerin and fragrance oil. I have great wholesale prices for businesses and fundraiser groups. So remember Mothers Day May 13th!
+0
I Love Frustrated MLMers!
5/1/2007 11:32:17 AM
Most of the MLM “heavy hitters” don’t like you if you’re one of the frustrated ones. They think you brought it on yourself by being stupid, negative, or lazy. I don’t think so. I love frustrated MLMers because you have good instincts. Your common sense is telling you something’s wrong and the good news is it’s not your fault.

Are you a frustrated MLMer? Then I LOVE YOU.

Out of money? Low (or no) commission check? Downline members won’t work?

The truth is, dead downlines don’t lie. Those confused, unmotivated people in your business are trying to tell you something--- they don’t know what to do. If they did (and it worked), they’d be doing it.

There’s a 97% failure rate in MLM because what passes for training doesn’t work.

STOP:

- buying leads
- web surfing for prospects
- chasing people
- “selling”, “closing”, or tricking people into joining your business

If you want it to work, here’s what you need:

1. People to BUY your products.
2. People to JOIN your business.
3. People to TELL OTHERS to do the same thing.

To start, you need PEOPLE. People who LISTEN to you, people who BELIEVE in you. Not “leads”. Not “prospects”. Living, breathing, pooping PEOPLE with brains, personalities, and MONEY!

To find them, be the kind of person you’re looking for. BE FRUSTRATED. But do something about it! Learn what works. Tell others. That’s what I do. I’ll tell anyone who will listen. If they don’t, I keep it moving.

Fortunately, enough people listen, and that makes my day.

Thank you!
+0
Omar Jackson

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/1/2007 5:25:31 PM
    Hi,
        My Name is <b> Omar Jackson</B>, I like to play soccer, meeting new people, going to church, I'm an Entreprenuer at heart. If you want to share your knowledge with me I welcome all the advice. And I will share what I've learned.

Omar Jackson
Proven way to make money fast if you follow this proven income system. http://www.makemoneyonlinereal.net
+0
5/2/2007 9:48:30 AM

Hi Robert,

Nice that you invite me to be your friend.

When I came back from my vacation. I am in top mode. I love to jest up my Adlanders friends. So I employed a Town Cryer to get the attention to my generosity.

See you again

Thanks for the Forum. Nice to see you again Philip Low c.m.o. http://www.newmakemoneyguide.com My Cabby Career http://www.asiahomebusiness.com/cabby572
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 5:09:14 AM

Hi Ronnie

Thanks for the post and coming by to my forum my friend looks like your business is growing fast one day I may join you

Keep up the good work

Robert Phillips

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!