Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Introduce Yourself
5/7/2007 5:13:28 AM

Hi Victoria

Am glad your business is going good soap and bath products in designs hummingbird, butterfly, dragon, lighthouses those are such a great mothers day gift I hope many purchase from you

Robert Phillips

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I Love Frustrated MLMers!
5/7/2007 5:16:26 AM

HI Kaleem

Great post again keep up the good work my friend All have to give you a call sometime soon see what your up too

Robert Phillips

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 5:18:30 AM

Hi Omar

Thanks for sharing your details with me Id be happy to exchange ideas with you and network a emails on it way and nice to meet you

Robert phillips

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 5:21:53 AM

Hi Phillip

Nice to meet you also yes when you have time come back and visit would love that

Talk Soon

Robert Phillips

+0
5/20/2007 4:45:14 AM

I am from India, a self made man. After completing Architecture Degree and practicing successfully for more than 30 years, I recently started taking  keen interest in Internet home business opportunities.

I love travelling and making new friends.

You know while searching for home business opportunities, I have come across a very good site for those who are setting up a home business. I think for them IAHBE is the time-saving ticket with a profit driven focus.

If you are interested and even if you are not, I would request you just for the sake of knowledge to get instant access to an ever-growing comprehensive, dynamic goldmine of only the best home-business tools, resources, advice and more.

Why not just try out an IAHBE membership today at NO RISK for a FULL 30 days and gain access to hundreds of profit-building reports, articles, tools, resources, and much more.

http://www.moreinfo247.com/9613421/IAHBE

Even better, you'll get OVER $1,000 in free business bonuses...yours to keep just for trying out the IAHBE!

Have a nice day,

Tarun

Treasure Mall
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!