Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The supreme quality for leadership is ...
2/21/2007 9:05:13 AM

“The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it’s on . . . a football field, in an army or in an office.”

– Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th U. S. president

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The supreme quality for leadership is ...
2/21/2007 10:03:50 AM

Hello Bogdan,

Thank you for sharing it looks to be a interesting read I will have time this evening to sit and look through it with a cup of coffee.

Have a great day!

God Bless

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 10:13:40 AM

Hi Bogdan,

President Dwight D. Eisenhower was right on!  He said so many profound things, but this one is a definite winner.  Though some remain in a "leadership role" without it, you can watch the flock dwindle over the course of the time.  They will pull away from their so-called "leader" and move on the one with integrity!

God Bless!

Judy

+0
2/21/2007 10:15:49 AM

Hello Bogdan:

These words by our 34th U.S President were shared with be by my father many times. I would like to offer you a passage found in AMI'S MARKETING MANUAL that is, in many ways, reflective of this stand on integrity...

"  At the end of the day, you need to know that more than once you were a like-minded, positive, role model to the staff; this is very important for you as a manager... often times we are put under a microscope, along with our own sense of ethics where we all will have to pass the “white glove” test. "     AMI's Marketing Manual

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 10:44:18 AM
Bogdan, When I read the title, I tried to guess what the supreme quality is. Wow I was right, integrity. Integrity, is always on time, honest, helps others, trustworthy, does what they promise. The proud, arragant, rich at others expense, dishonest fall hard. But they will fall.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!