Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The supreme quality for leadership is ...
2/24/2007 7:53:19 AM
Neil, You mentioned religion and I am not one to preach here on Adlandpro. However I would like to give 2 verses from the Book of Proverbs which is a book about wisdom and how we can seek to lead a joyful, pleasing to others, type of life. Because it does not promote any particular religion it seems appropriate to share here. Proverbs: 1 and 5 vs. 1: "Better a poor man who walks in integrity than someone who has decitful lips and is a fool". vs. 5: "A false witness will not go unpunished, and one who utters lies will not escape". Guess my ideas were not original. Thanks again Bogdan for reminding us to be people of integrity.
+0
Susan Kewin

136 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/14/2007 4:58:12 PM

Could not agree more... and we as a society are sorely missing this. It is something to ponder as we raise the next generation of leaders. What kind of leaders are all of us to all of them?

Blessings,

Susan

Find out what the Phamaceutical Commpanies DO NOT want you to know. GREAT Home Business Opportunity http://Mannapages.com/suek
+0
Mary Zuefle

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/28/2007 9:42:42 AM

Integity is NO 1# in any successful business. eXfuze has founded their product on integrity in offering the finest nutrition source in the world. My goal is to change the nutrition needs of our children and families.

People spend way too much money on vitamins and minerals and health products that make so many false claims that they are barely legal, if legal at all. Our product does not make claims, we state the facts, and you decide. Forbes states that nutritional supplements account for billions of dollars in revenue, and they also predict that they will reach trillions by 2012.  This company is based on facts about nutrition and the need to change our poor health habits. The ingredients are extracts from the finest in whole food nutrition ever produced. Efficacy levels are more potent than any supplement form available.

This product is in Pre-Launch stage and has exceeded ALL expectations for a successful company. Lawrence Taylor (NFL- Hall of Famer), Seth Joiner(NFL) and many more NFLer's are excited about the benefits of this nutrition source.  Paul Morris is also an active participant along with Mark Manuel. A super group of leaders.

Sincerely,

Mary Ann Zuefle

http://www.exfuze.com/maz

To your success, Mary Ann
+0
Jamie Jones

40 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/1/2007 12:36:46 PM

That's so true. I was the captain of a volleyball team in my last year of high school. Over the years leading to that last year I realized we would finish one step backward. That is, if we won the previous year we would come second the next... I made a promise to one of my much younger (by 3 years) teammates that as captain I would ensure that we broke the trend.

When the season started I had really high expectations, however, we lost the first three games. Yes we lost to some teams I knew we could have easily beaten. I was a bit irritated because I didn't know how I would ever motivate a team to win every other game in order for us to have a chance of moving further in the competition.

Then one day while on the court the same teammate I spoke with earlier came to me out of no where and said "remember what you told me?", I then asked "What are you talking about?" He said "You said we weren't going to finish lower than we finished last year. Just remember." He just said it, I tried to figure out the emotion behind it but I couldn't, it was almost as if he didn't say it. I knew I had to act and act big. I couldn't expose him to the kind of leadership I often come across these days; filled with promises and no fruit.

I realized I had to play a bigger role, I had to make a serious impact on all the games in order for us to have a chance. I read the biography of Michael Jordan and a few others and I gathered strength from them.

We were more than mere player, we were like miners strong and brave, in the following games, we whipped opponent after opponent in the most joyful fashion. I was popping with energy, my body felt alive as the muscles flexed, the sweat soaked my clothes and voices screamed YEEEEEESSS! one more point in the bag. We all felt it.

At the end of the day I must say it hurts that we didn't win the competition. But I rejoiced because one of my teammates got a special prize for best blocker. We came third overall and collected the bronze medals.

After losing the first three matches and being on the edge of dropping out or staying in. That was a great deal.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!