Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/17/2007 1:35:00 PM

Dear Carla,

Since I am of the Jewish faith,I want to share with all of you our most important prayer that we usually say in Hebrew.

"I hereby take upon myself the mitzvah to "Love your fellow man as yourself.

Hear,O Israel,The Lord is Our God,The Lord is One.Blessed be the Name of the Glory of his Kingdom Forever and Ever-

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart,with all your soul and with all your might.And these words which I commnand you today shall be on your heart.You shall teach them thoroughly to your children,and you shall speak of them when you sit down,and when you rise up.You shall bind them as a sign upon your arm,and they shall be for a reminder between your eyes.And you shall write them upon the gateposts of your house and upon your gates.Indeed the righteous will extol your name,the upright will dwell in your presence.

This Prayer is called the "Shema" and we say it twice a day.

It has worked for me to a great extent when faced with some of lifes great challenges.

My Blessings To All,

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/17/2007 10:50:44 PM
HELLO MARTY,
God bless you ! I am glad you came in here and posted, God does help us through our trials and tests, He said He will fight our battles.
Thanks,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/17/2007 10:55:30 PM
Hello Perfect One,
Only God is perfect Just so you know I believe that!
We will meet on skype at www.skype.com , all you have to do is ask me to join you on there and I will accept tomorrow evening.My id is musiclover52. We will meet at 8:30 pm or a little after (EST) thanks so much!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/17/2007 10:59:48 PM

Dear Marty! Please Join us, we entertane Jews! Lol, after all Jesus my Lord was Jew! Prayerwarrior...

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/17/2007 11:11:47 PM
Hello  ALL,
Last nite we prayed for my son Stephen and saw a really quick answer, he is not moving like he was talking about but staying where he is... GOD IS GOOD!
I am believing he won't join the military but will attend school soon.
Thanks,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!