Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ADLANDPROS GARDEN OF PRAYER WHERE YOU CAN FIND A PLACE OF REST
4/17/2013 3:14:51 AM

God bless the people injured in the bombing that happened yesterday in BOSTON, USA.

I PRAY FOR THEIR FAMILIES AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO PASSED ON. God, please enfold our friends in your loving hand. Amen

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2013 9:07:17 PM
Quote:
I just wanted to offer up a prayer for those who were affected in any way by the tragedy yesterday at the Boston Marathon :
Father please be with the families of the victims of the tragedy of the Boston Marathon that occured this week. Please bring healing to those who were injured and peace to the family members. Wrap Your arms of love around them in Jesus' name ! Also help the authorities
find the person or people who caused it and bring them to justice ! I know You have
control over all things no matter how difficult they are and no matter how the circumstances look to us. Thank You Lord for answers to prayer ! I know You can do anything.
I ask this in the mighty name of Jesus ! Amen and amen !

Amen.

I ask the Lord to lift our spirits when we feel saddened by the losses that others have experienced.

The Boston bombing has saddened me greatly.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2013 10:27:35 AM

Carla,

Please say a prayer for the poor victims of the twisters in the USA.

They have shewn wonderful strength in the face of natures power.

Also, please pray for the family of the soldier recently butchered on the streets of London by extremists.

May God give all strenth and peace.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!