Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/18/2007 10:13:42 PM
 Hello Joe,
I agree with that and admit my prayer life hasn't been what I wanted it to be but I can pray going and coming from work, and talk to the Lord all day! This prayer meeting and group have inspired me also to really pray for people here in adlandpro and the rest of the world. I hope someday you can join our meeting or come in on skype anytime we are in a discussion!
God bless!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 10:17:06 PM

DEAR BROTHER LAS,
This graphic is for you ! You are a vital part of our group and we will pray for a swift recovery!
Thanks,
Carla
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 10:22:54 PM
 HELLO FRIENDS,
Also pray for my father who is up in years and has Parkinsons and my daughter who is 17 and battling Chrons that God will touch and heal them in Jesus's name. My father knows the Lord but his health is not good. Also pray that my mother will have strength to care for him. It could be that Doc and I will take care of him too, whatever the Lord allows.
Thanks,
Carla :)
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 10:30:00 PM
Hi Carla,

You have started a most glorious thing here.  If only I could be there!  Give me time and I will some day get skype going and set aside the time which you have your meeting.  IN the meantime, keep making the difference that you are making. Stay connected with this group of prayer angels that is making significant changes in people's lives.  Like I said earlier, plant those seeds and the forest will appear.  Oh how much different this world is going to be just from this start here.  Pray with all your heart in true belief for the glory of our Lord.

Hugs to all!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 10:30:11 PM
Dear Carla, If HE allows it then HE also gives us the GRACE to go thru it. Will keep all in prayer. Be of Good Cheer my soul sister, we luv you. Blessings always Paula
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!