Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/25/2007 7:19:49 PM
 Thanks to those of you who attended the meeting, it was 3 am for Paula, she is really dedicated! She sang too... I enjoyed the fellowship especially since I missed church today. Hope you all did too.
We got the report that Lisa is not feeling well so we prayed for her. Thanks to everyone who came in and those who were there in spirit.
Love to all,
Carla (a)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/25/2007 10:11:43 PM

Hi Carla! Hi everybody! It was nice to see you all again.

Yes, Paula and and Nirmala had to get up at 3:00 in the morning to participate. This is a true devotion!

Carla, you are very devoted either, as you worked all night before our meeting, and did not have enough of rest before next night shift.

"So I say you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." Luke 11:9

God bless,

Natalya

A Better Choice, A Better Life
          www.ineways.com/covina

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
2/26/2007 2:10:05 AM

Dear Carla,

My wife and i just want to let you know we are praying for you and infact all of you on adland back here in Bangkok, Thailand. I am so thankful that my mom Pauline has found friends in the Lord that gives her that so very important fellowship in truth. We may not know each other personally but the Lord takes care of that, doesnt He. We now share a love that is not based on requirements or conditions but we love because we were first loved. We love you and praise God for the work in all our lives.

In HIS grace,

Jar and Ryan Raina 

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 6:46:49 AM
Dear Carla, and all my prayer partners, Thank you for the awesome time we had last night...I am thankful to God for bringing in 3 new friends to share with us...one was out of Adland !!!!! Yes it was a special time for us all to share and show we care all thru the LOVE that HE has placed in our hearts...Carla you are one pillar of strength girl, and we praise God for your life and dedication. Have a Blessed day all of you with much luv Paula
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 10:10:17 AM
 Hello Ryan,
Thanks so much for your prayers, I really appreciate them. I hope you can join us in the conference sometime. We
are working on getting every continent in there :)...
Pauline and  Natalya, God helps me do all this and I appreciate your support. Its a real joy for me. I pray we all finish running the race we started by His grace we will!
Love in the Lord,

Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!