Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/22/2007 11:24:15 AM
Got that Carla, Patricia Martin will be in my prayer list. Believing God for a breakthru in her finances. He is our Jehovah Jereh our Provider. blessings Paula
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2007 11:29:29 AM
 Dear Pauline,
Thanks so much for agreeing and Patricia has had physical problems too. God is OUR HEALER TOO :)  ( ISAIAH 53 )
Thanks again!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2007 11:34:04 AM
 Hello Everyone,
Let me know when you want to meet again and hopefully we can all get in the conference room, or at least on yahoo.
Please let us know!
Thanks!
PS Friday or  Sunday  are ok but it would have to be fairly early, I work Sunday nite and Saturday Morning (12 hours ); we can be in the room anytime too for prayer requests,Paula and I are on call just about all the time we are awake:)
GOD BLESS!

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2007 8:59:39 AM
Dear Carla and all my prayer partners and warriors,
prayers are need for a good friends daughter, heres the letter I received just now......believing God for their miracle.

Hi Saints,

Gayla's oldest daughter Tasha is having symptoms that suggest she has MS. She has double vision, severe fatigue, but she hasn't found out for sure or not that she even has MS. In 2005 she had an MRI and spinal tap, and the results of the MRI led those doctors to suspect she may have MS. We place her in the able Hands of God to surround her with people in Savannah who'll give her godly encouragement and help her when we can't be there to help. We're going to Savannah to help her get the care she needs while she's almost done with her associate degree in accounting.

As always, please pass this on any of your fellow prayer partners and church members, thanks.

May God Bless u abundantly beyond what u can ask or think, Amen!

Tony & Gayla

always in prayer for you all,
blessings

Paula

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2007 9:41:43 AM

Hi Carla and all of my friends in this forum!

This is indeed a blessing,  I will pray for Patricia and Tasha too, Pauline.  Eternal life will be our reward and in the meantime it is our duty to pray for those who ask for it and who need it during our mortal and I must add SHOR time on earth.

Blessings to all and prayers for all of you.

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!