Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/20/2007 12:47:52 PM
 HELLO DARLING,
It's good to see you in here and may God richly bless you! I appreciate your support of me being online to get this project going and running!
Love you lots,
Carla:)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/20/2007 1:12:07 PM
 ANNOUNCEMENT,
WE WILL MEET ON SKYPE TOMORROW NITE unless I have a chance to get the link out for the NEW CONFERENCE ROOM ....  SO I will let you all know, Stay tuned, ok??
See you tomorrow and pray that I make it through this long shift today.
God bless you all! Love you all in the Lord!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/20/2007 1:58:56 PM

Hello Carla, Pauline, Joe, Las, Geketa, Don,  Nirmala, Doc… Everybody!

God is awesome! We gather to pray for people whom we even don’t know, but we fill that we are responsible for them, as consider them to be our brothers and sisters. Bible teaches to love one another like Jesus loves us. We should always remember about this. This helps God’s love to grow in our hearts. 

I want you to know: there are people who care about you, who truly love you.

We find your names in forums and add your names to our prayer lists. Maybe you even don’t have idea that someone prays for you. But I know that God is doing His wonderful work in your lives.

Pauline, thank you for this wonderful you sent to me. I want to share it with everybody:

WHEN WE TRULY WORSHIP THE LORD, WE ABSORB HIS PERSON. WE DRINK IN HIS ATTRIBUTES. WHEN WE DO, HE REALIGNS OUR REALITY. HE REARRANGES OUR PERSPECTIVE. - RONALD L. JONES -

Nirmala, you wrote such a wonderful prayer, it is so inspiring! I would recommend everybody to read it.

Doc, thank you for your post and support. Yes, we want our prayers to be answered immediately. But God waits until we are ready for the sake of us.

The doors of our prayer cell are opened for everybody. You are always welcome, brothers and sisters!

God bless you all,

Natalya
www.newwealthways.net/covina  

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2007 6:47:25 PM
Hi Carla,Angel Thank you for this forum. lol, LaNell
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 9:43:13 AM

Hi Carla,

Thank you so much for inviting me here.  I had a hard time getting in the conventioal ways, and had to pull a few tricks out of my sleeve and Here I Am!

I so believe in the power of prayer!  I also believe that prayer chains and large prayer groups are most powerful!.  So, God bless you for doing this forum and God be with everyone here as we pray.

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!