Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/20/2007 8:12:46 AM
HELLO FRIENDS,
I got the report from Angela that her mom has been sick so please agree with me that she will be well soon!
Thanks so much!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2007 9:05:28 AM
Got that Carla dear !!! Angela's mom is on my prayer list....for here and now I agree with you that the 'Good Lord will watch over her and give here Grace to go thru it ...and at the end of it all she will experience HIS healing touch, all thru JESUS, and in HIS name...amen'. Thank you Carla much luv Paula
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2007 10:48:05 AM
I have added Harley and Angela to my prayer list.  Thank all of you for creating this cell. 
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2007 11:33:06 AM
 Hello  Joe,
Thanks and you are welcome! It was Pauline's idea and Im sure it was inspired!
See you soon!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
2/20/2007 12:27:34 PM

HOWDY SWEET HEART....

BEING MY 1ST TIME IN HERE, I WANT TO SAY AS I HAVE READ ALL THESE POST, THAT IF SOMEONE CAME IN HERE AND SAID WE WERE WASTING OUR TIME, HE OR SHE WOULD HAVE A VERY HARD TIME PROVING IT....GOD ANWER'S PRAYER'S ALL THE TIME AND ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE....

NEVER FORGET AS YOU WORK TO GET AS MANY AS YOU CAN IN HERE AND IN HEAVE, WHICH IS THE GOAL OF ALL TRUE CHRISTAIN'S, THAT ROMANS 8:28 IS THE BOOK, CHAPTER, AND VERSE TO HANG ON TO....

FOR IT WILL SHOW YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW AND ANSWER THE BIG QUESTION.."WILL GOD ANSWER MY PRAYER'S??"

WITHOUT A DOUGHT, HE WILL IN JESUS NAME!!!!

NEVER FORGET TOO, THAT IT IS IN GOD'S TIME HE DOSE SO, AND NOT OUR OWN....YES HARD TO WAIT, BUT IN HIS TIME ALL THING'S WILL WORK FOR HIS GLORY AND FOR YOUR GOOD IN JESUS NAME!!! \O/ (((( PRAISE GOD!!! )))))))

LOVE YOU AND YOUR'S AND DON'T FORGET AS YOU ALL READ THIS, NOT TO FORGET I WILL SIT THE LORDS FEET FOR YOU IF THE DAY COME'S YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO DO SO...DON'T FORGET WE ((((ALL)))) ARE HUMAN AND WE ALL ARE WEAK FROM TIME TO TIME...."HEY DOC I AM STRONG ALL THE TIME"...JESUS SAID THAT, FOR NONE OF YOU OR I CAN.....

Doc...Romans 8:28><> :)

+0