Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/18/2007 10:56:02 PM
 Hello Joe,
ITs by God's grace and ability that I do anything even breathe. I dont take credit for it, he put the idea in my mind and Paula confirmed that I should have the meeting and the prayer cell so thanks for your support!
Your friend in Christ,
Carla

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 10:58:16 PM
 Hello Paula,
I love all you people too and even the ones who dont come in here... we aren't HIS disciples if we dont love one another!
Thanks for your prayers and God bless you :)
Carla :)
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 10:19:31 AM
 Hello Friends,
Thanks once again! I am planning on a meeting Wednesday evening at 7 pm EST so let me know how that works for you.
We will probably go on skype this time but I also invited friends to gmail and if you have google add me at j.carla.c@gmail.com. Just keep in touch and I appreciate you all! See you later and God bless.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 11:10:47 AM
 Hello everyone,
Please pray for Damaris, she said she recently lost her husband. Paula and I both are believing we'll have a conference room soon , offered by someone, donated or whatever God allows, so please agree with us.
Some people have problems with yahoo, and we have trouble hearing in there plus some dont have skype.
God will work it out!
Thanks,
Also, dont forget to join the Yahoo Prayer cell group I started to help us all keep in touch and get our name out there on the net!
Love you all! (a)
+0
2/19/2007 8:28:25 PM
Hi Carla, Praise The Lord! Great and Glorious things are happening here. God is Great and God is Good.Thanks for inviting me for your prayer cell.I wanted to write a prayer,May be you can use it for your next session: Almighty God, we praise you this evening with all of our beings,humbly bow before Thee. Thou art Lord God indeed. We acknowledge that there is no other God beside Thee. We Praise you Lord,Praise!Praise and Praise to the Lord God Almighty. We worship You Oh Lord!,For Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy! Heaven and earth are full of Thy Glory. Our Father in Heaven,we thank Thee for this great day,which you have enabled us to gather together and worship you,to meditate on your word,to reckon on the Power of the Lord and to Claim your Victory in our lives. To thank you for all the blessings in our lives,To intercess for the needy,and the unfortunate. Help us to cast all our burden upon Thee daily and to enjoy deep peace in doing it. Turn our thoughts and imaginations of our hearts purified, in the deepest meaning of the word. Help us to see the will of God in everything, and to receieve it,not with sighing but with singing. Empower us to take complete refuge in Thine Divine Power, to become strong through and through. Oh Holy Father,send Thy Spirit Divine, and Fall a Fresh on each person this evening. Forgive us our sins and cleanse us. We ask for Thy Presence and Your Power to make sin powerless over us. Give us patience and understanding to deal with each other. Make our hearts pure within. Keep us humble at Thy Feet, and to accept Thy Grace and accept it with all our mind body and soul. Open our eyes that we may see,and incline our ears,so that we may hear Your word. Open our hearts so that we may Love you. Use us as Thy vessel in this community,For Thy Works,to impact other peoples lives and most of all to Glorify Thy name. Help us to use this time to have as much as God as we will,To claim the key of treasure chamber of Christ into our hand; and bid us to take all that we want. You are infinite.You fill us with infinite treasure of Free Riches of God. "Commit Thy way unto the Lord. Trust also in Him and He Worketh" Faith adds it Amen to God`s Yea. "Have faith that whatever you ask for in prayer is already granted you,and you will find that it will be.(Mark 11:24 In Jesus Name WE Pray. Amen
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!