Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Which friend is blocking me?
2/13/2007 6:15:40 PM
I'm just reacting to what you write.. ;)

You wrote that you blocked a scammer.
Maybe he was on your friendslist?

If not, then a quick support request to get it fixed.
Remove and block should produce different results.. ;)

Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2007 6:16:08 PM
ah.. I see.. One button removes, the other one blocks forum invitations and announcements only.  The forum block doesn't stop Direct Contact messages, but removing blocks them completely.
Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/13/2007 6:17:53 PM
Removing a friend should block DC messages, I would hope so.. ;)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2007 6:35:34 PM

I once had someone ask me to block THEM because they were not interested in getting ads, that was okay since they asked me nicely and explained it.

I think most blocks are because of advertising, put it this way, they probably wouldn't join a program anyway so I wouldn't worry too much about them, I'd rather have blocks instead of wasting my ads on people who will never join.  Some people overspend and waste their life savings on business programs so maybe they're trying to protect themselves from their own impulses.

About what Sheryl said, when I first became active here I had 2 people tell me that my personal sites looked unprofessional.  I was insulted like someone had just told me I had an ugly baby!  So I got a book about HTML and learned how to fix my sites and make two columns and three columns instead of one long batch of text going vertically forever.  Since that time I've actually become friends with those 2 people and found out they didn't mean to hurt my feelings, actually the results were good because I learned something that made me look more professional.

Roger, you clicked on all 349 friends TODAY?  WOW!  Would you like to join my business?  I think with your motivation you'd really blast off!

+0
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/14/2007 2:37:50 AM

Not me, I get all your messages. Besides your bigger then I'am, and I don't block those bigger then me.Ha!

Dan

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!