Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Which friend is blocking me?
2/18/2007 5:32:17 PM
Hi Roger,

Its not me either. Why have a friends list then block them? Does not make since. Anyway ever who is blocking you don't know the real friend that they will be missing out on in life! Its THEIR lost!!!!
Have a good day:))

Kathryn
Kathryn Welch Get a FLOOD of traffic here
Splish Splash *********************************
+0
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 6:45:07 PM
Hi Rodger,

I had an email from ad-land telling me that I had been removed from a friends list. this included there name... so i emailed and they replied telling me that they just did not have the time to check mail and wanted to just take to friends on the forums.

but as for blocking i am not sure... sorry.

By the way I would never block any of my friends . So its not me

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2007 7:49:17 AM
Hi Roger,

I never block anyone.  It is too personal, but I understand if someone just wants a select group to be on their friends list.  However, I received my first block yesterday.  I know who it is because Adland sent me a message stating that I had been blocked by...... and I remembered the name from a call.

The reason I have been blocked, this person, un-invited called me at home about their business opportunity.  We had never even communicated in any way on or off the forums.  The call was very pushy and unpleasant and this person sounded quite desperate to get me to buy into their training program.  I tried to tell this person that I was not interested and they happen to call during my sons birthday party.  It was very difficult to get a word in to tell them that this time was not a good time to talk.  It must have been a crash and burn cold call for this person.  I feel bad for them.  I have definitely been there.

Then I log into Adland a few hours later.  Walah!  A block notice from Adland.  Yes, it was the same person who called me on the phone.

Oh well, I guess we were not really friends to start off.  But, you have to let them go.  Like John Rohn likes to say, "The birds get a few".
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/20/2007 11:40:03 AM
Hi Joe,

I've never heard about John Rohn.
Could you explain "The birds get a few" to me?
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!