Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How to get REAL traffic
3/24/2007 7:52:17 AM

Dave,

As for inviting friends.  You stated that a large list of friends is not needed.  An ad sent in my invitation list is ignored, as I do not want to be rude and decline.  But, no way that I will accept them as a business friend.  Would I walk up to a stranger and tell them to buy my product.  Of course not but that is what they are doing.

Recently, I tried to remove people from my friends list that I have not seen around for a year.  I did not block, using the red x for removing .  Unfortunately, it shows on my statistics that I blocked 128 people.  That doesn't look too nice!!  I contacted administration here at Adlandpro and was told I could put them back on my list. Not wanting them back on my list to make my friends list look big, I am not interested in unblocking them.  I had over 1,000 friends but figured I had about 200  actually using Adandpro.

Any suggestions??

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2007 8:13:20 AM

Dave,

You are so correct!  I have been teaching this to my memebrs and list forever it seems and people just son't seem to understand how important it is to become the expert and participant online to become successful online so the money does begin to flow.

Unfortunately very few want to do the work of participating in a constructive way.

Your report here is insightful and factual.  Thanks for the resources too.

Sincerely,

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2007 9:27:40 AM
Bonjour Dave,

Thanks for this.

I have been thinking about this for a good while now.

Trying to decide which subjects to become an expert in or which subjects I can class myself as an expert in.

I think it is important to focus on just a few.  Trying to spread oneself too thinly in too many areas takes up time and probably wouldn't be terribly effective.

You've made me start to focus and that can only be a good thing.

Going to have a look at Mary's forums on this topic too.

I agree that blatant adverts almost slapping you in the face are a real turn off.

How can one make a good relationship with someone from that base?

Best wishes,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/24/2007 12:44:24 PM
Dave, just came from TowerHits and am optimistic about what it will do for me and what I can contribute. Thank-you for your true and sincere contribution. 
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2007 6:38:31 PM

Hi Dave,

Thank you for some absolutely invaluable information and advice.  This is packed full of common sense, wisdom and great tools!

I am just glad to see I am using some of the same resources (not all) that you are.......because I respect your judgement considerably, and I don't feel 100% behind....lol    :-)

Keep up the great work and many thank yous!

Cheers,  Jill

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!