Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How to get REAL traffic
2/22/2007 10:15:00 AM

Hi Dave,

just thought I would let you know that I finally got round to getting signed up for the list of sites you use - just in time for the PC to collapse yet again!  So back to the old laptop again!

Little bit of news of interest.  I got an order for one of my poster books from Jay Leno the other day.  Very surprised as I didn't realise the Classic & Sportscar magazine was available over there.

Just waiting for the proof copies of the following to come in and if they are OK they will be available soon:

The GIANT Book of Old Transport Posters (a compendium of four others Autos, Flight, Train & Boat, Cycling & Motorcycling). 1,304 full-color references, which I think must be one of the biggest collections put together in one book.  At least i haven't seen a bigger one.

The BIG Book of WW1 and WW2 Posters and Graphics

The BIG Book of Old Food & Drink Posters

My latest project is now producing Watercolours of the Mounted regiments of Napoleon's Grand Armee.  The first 6 are on the Board.

Busy as a dog burying a bone in a marble floor - as they used to say in Australia!

Take care!

http://www.lulu.com/norman-clark

Norm Clark
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2007 2:57:02 PM
Hi Norm, Keep on writing, my friend! I like your style. If Jay Leno has noticed you, a lot more people are going to, as well! Well done! God bless, Dave
+0
3/19/2007 9:07:21 AM

Hi Dave,

thanks for the kind words.  We have now suddenly returned to Winter here after Spring (we thought) had sprung!  Nature keeping us on the hop?

Now I am back indoors with the wood fire raging and the cat fast asleep at my feet - only The Boss is out trying to earn an honest euro.   Life is tough eh?

Take care,

Norm

Norm Clark
+0
3/19/2007 9:52:10 AM

This reply brought to you by

Enjoy the Journey but Don't Treasure the Trash

Hi Norm,

Just reading through your Feb 11 post and noticed your comment on spam.

I'm just in the midst of trying out a new email system I discovered last week.  So far I am more than pleased with it. ZoEmail system gives me the power to create unlimited keys (email addresses) all inside this one email program. And I control all the keys.

If you click on the Builder99/Treasure button below you can see more info about it at the left side of my blog.  You could also click on the link in my Adland signature below to go directly to the ZoEmail website.

Speaking of Adland signatures, are you aware of the various ways of creating clickable links inside your Adland signature?  It seems that the Adland system wants actual text in the first line of signature. But after that you can use clickable links in the following lines.

Just remember there is also a limit of maximum number of characters allowed. So if you try to create a signature that is too long, it will get messed up.

Just notice how Dave has formatted his own signature here.
First Line is his name. Then a line of other text. Then a short website link where you can see the actual website address displayed.

Then it is followed by other clickable links where the words or phrases you see are different from the actual websites they link to.

Once you revise your signature and get it working just the way you would like, a wonderful thing happens.  It automatically becomes retroactive to all your previous forum posts here.

Hope this helps.

All the best.

Wayne (builder99)

Builder99 says, Found any Treasure lately?

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2007 3:57:25 PM
Hi Wayne, Thanks for the great tips! Adlandpro's way of updating our sig files on every post we've ever made IS a great feature. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!