Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How to get REAL traffic
2/12/2007 9:23:52 PM
Hi Norm, You have convinced me! I just bought your book. I would much prefer the paperback, and may still order that one, too, but then I'd have to wait! You have had a most interesting life. The fact is that many people do have interesting lives, but they miss that fact and never write anything down. Kudos go to you for doing so! Now back to reading... God bless, Dave
+0
2/12/2007 10:28:18 PM

Dear Dave,

hope you enjoy the read!  The download system at lulu is brilliant I think as it offers a really inexpensive way of getting access to a book, that's why I always mention that as an option.  The biggest problem with buying books online - particularly internationally, is the postage rate, and not even the price of the book!   Slows down purchases on eBay!

The same situation applies with my BIG Poster books, but this is a curiosity as the postage charge stays the same whether 1 or 3 books are bought at the same time.  Obviously it is a weight bracket for the Post Offices. 

I seem to be getting a bit of success at last as I see the books are now starting to move, and even my textbook which was slow last year has suddenly hit 100 sales in the last two months.  I haven't even been promoting it since the middle of last year, so it has obviously been picked up somewhere.

The BIG Book of Old Auto Posters was reviewed by Classic & Sportscar Magazine in the UK and already a few sales are trickling in.  So maybe a good start for 2007!

Now back to finishing off WW2 Posters, and Old Drinks Posters.  I love all this stuff, so it is no hardship to research, scan and put it all together.

How lucky can you get?

Thanks again for letting me hijack some of your forum space!

Cheers,

Norm

http://www.career-training-on-cd.com

http://www.lulu.com/norman-clark

(see I am starting to do it now!)

Norm Clark
+0
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/20/2007 1:50:16 AM

Great advice Dave. I look forward to more.

Thank you.

Dan

+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/20/2007 10:53:06 AM
Hi Dave,

Thank you for directing me to this forum thread from your update letter about the goings on at TowerHits.com.

I know how it is to be over used and under appreciated.

This is very good information and quite a good article.  Maybe you should be writing professionally instead of working the mills in BC. ;-)

I think it is a good idea for everyone to google themselves from time to time to see where they stand in the rankings.  It is an eye-opener!

Now, I must go to TowerHits.com and make a few changes.  ;-)

Peace,
Leon
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 4:36:18 AM
Hi Leon, Thank you for being such a good friend! I really appreciate you. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!