Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Delicious Recipes !
10/15/2007 3:32:15 PM
Delicious Recipes ! Recipe ! Quick & Easy Nachos ! 3 Cups of Tortilla Chips 1/2 Cup of chopped Tomatoes 1/4 Cup of chopped Black Olives 1/4 Cup of chopped Green Onions 1 Package of Signture Series Steak Sticks (pull apart into small pieces, or chop up) 0r use 1 Package of Shredded Buffalo Jerky 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese Arrange chips on baking dish. Preheat oven to 350' Top with all your favorite chopped ingredients. Sprinkle with the cheese and place in oven for 5 to 8 minutes. Watch carefully and take out when cheese is golden brown. Garnish with guacamola or sour cream if you like ! Enjoy ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping. Join Jerky of the Month or choose from 35 flavors ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2007 6:17:26 PM
Mainly I eat mine right out of the bag, usually we go thru a case a month or more between Tom, Jessica and myself ! Delicious Recipes ! Recipe ! Quick & Easy Nachos ! 3 Cups of Tortilla Chips 1/2 Cup of chopped Tomatoes 1/4 Cup of chopped Black Olives 1/4 Cup of chopped Green Onions 1 Package of Signture Series Steak Sticks (pull apart into small pieces, or chop up) 0r use 1 Package of Shredded Buffalo Jerky 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese Arrange chips on baking dish. Preheat oven to 350' Top with all your favorite chopped ingredients. Sprinkle with the cheese and place in oven for 5 to 8 minutes. Watch carefully and take out when cheese is golden brown. Garnish with guacamola or sour cream if you like ! Enjoy ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping. Join Jerky of the Month or choose from 35 flavors ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 6:02:04 PM
My New Mexico Favorite !       GREEN CHILE STEW

2 pounds pork cut in chunks
2 fresh tomatoes or 1 pint of canned tomatoes
2 cups cubed potatoes
1 large chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups chopped green chile

brown chunks of pork then add the remaining ingredients.  Simmer for another 1/2 hours or until potatoes are done. 

Serve with homemade flour tortillas.  (learn to make your own, you will never, never buy store ones again   ;=)

I brown my meat and put it all in a slow cooker (crock pot) in morning to eat for dinner.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 6:05:30 PM
Flour Tortillas        (mmm  homemade, unbelievably good)

4 cups flour  (whole grain is awesome)
2 teaspoons baking powder
4 tablespoons shortening
1 - 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt  (I like Celtic sea salt)
1 - 1/2 cups warm water

Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.  Cut in shortening.  Mix in water to form a soft dough.  Form into balls about 3" in diameter.  Roll out into round flat cakes about 1/8" think and cook on hot griddle until spotted medium brown.  Flip and cook other side.  Makes about 1 dozen.  SHARE !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 6:14:20 PM
SOPA  -  Bread Pudding !   (Capirotada)

14 slices of bread (any kind)
2 cups sugar
3 - 1/2 cups water
1 teaspoon cinnamon  
5 tablespoons butter
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup pinon (pine nuts) or pecan nuts
1 - 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup shredded cheese (Jack or Longhorn)
1 cup whipped cream, for garnish
1/2 cup sweet wine (optional)

Butter ovenproof baking dish. Tear bread into 1-inch pieces and toast in 350 - degree oven for 10 minutes.  Toss bread and nuts in mixing bowl.  Place sugar in saucepan over medium heat and stir continuously until sugar melts and turns caramel color.  Add water immediately, being very careful  because the syrup will bubble and splatter.  Caramel might partially solidify but will liquefy as it reheats. Reduce heat and add raisins, vanilla and butter to caramel syrup while still hot.  Stir until butter melts and pour syrup mixture over bread mixture.  If not entirely soaked, add sweet wine as needed.    Place mixture in baking dish and top with cheese.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.   Serve with whipped cream.

Share with  family and friends !
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!