Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Delicious Recipes !
2/8/2007 9:19:14 PM
Recipe ! Quick & Easy Nachos ! 3 Cups of Tortilla Chips 1/2 Cup of chopped Tomatoes 1/4 Cup of chopped Black Olives 1/4 Cup of chopped Green Onions 1 Package of Signture Series Steak Sticks (pull apart into small pieces, or chop up) 0r use 1 Package of Shredded Buffalo Jerky 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese Arrange chips on baking dish. Preheat oven to 350' Top with all your favorite chopped ingredients. Sprinkle with the cheese and place in oven for 5 to 8 minutes. Watch carefully and take out when cheese is golden brown. Garnish with guacamola or sour cream if you like ! Enjoy ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping. Join Jerky of the Month or choose from 35 flavors ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com

Buffalo Jerky Recipes: Cut them up into cubes and put it in your favorite salad. Add them to shish kabob vegetables and grill. Chop up and add to rice a roni 5 minutes before done cooking; flavors to be coordinated; very yummy Heat slightly serve with scrambled eggs instead of bacon Shredded buffalo is great to put in omelets, potatoes, soups, beans, casseroles.... anything thing you would use bacon in for flavoring! Deeeeeeeeelicioussssssss ! ! ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com BBQ Turkey, Peppered Beef, Teriyaki Buffalo ! mmm mmm mmm TOMATOES with FETA CHEESE and BUFFALO shredded jerky ~ 2 Medium Tomatoes Dash of sea salt, ground pepper 1/4 cup of crumbled feta or shredded mozzarella cheese 2 tablespoons chopped pitted ripe olives 1 medium green onion chopped Sprinkle with Hickory Smoked Shredded Buffalo Jerky Cut tomatoes in half and arrange on oven proof dish, mix remaining ingredients, sprinkle over tomatoes... cover and put under preheated broiler for 2 minutes, watch carefully to take out when toasteee brown and melted cheese ! or eat as cold salad ! mmm a healthy meal ! Shredded buffalo is great to put in omelets, potatoes, soups, beans, casseroles.... anything thing you would use bacon in for flavoring! Deeeeliciousss ! ! ! Orange Teriyaki Beef Dinner 1/2 Cup Orange Juice 1/4 Cup Teriyaki sauce (or soy sauce) 1/4 cup packed brown sugar 3 cloves garlic, sliced thin 1 teaspoons grated orange peel 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional) 1/4 cup sliced green onions Gently saute ingredients together. Add 1 pack of Teriyaki Beef Jerky (or Buffalo), simmer for 10 minutes. Make 4 servings of brown or wild rice. Spoon meat and sauce over rice and garnish with a steamed veggie of your choice like broccoli or asparagus. Enjoy ! SLOW COOKER COWBOY STEW (using meat products from Jerky Direct) INGREDIENTS 2 bags Signature Series Steak Sticks (From Jerky Direct) cut into 2 inch pieces 4 potatoes - unpeeled, cut into 1 inch pieces 1/2 cup chopped onion 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans in barbecue sauce DIRECTIONS: 1. IN 3 1/2 TO 4 QUART SLOW COOKER, MIX BEEF, POTATOES, ONION, SALT AND PEPPER. Spread beans over mixture. 2. Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours or until beef and potatoes are tender. (my own preference. I would add 2-3 carrots and 2-3 stalks Celery - both chopped in 1 inch pieces. And I would also add a couple chopped up Roma Tomatoes to this stew! I like my vegtables.)

Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Delicious Recipes !
2/8/2007 10:35:09 PM

Hello Everybody & our TEAM,

I just wanted to say Linda is so right about the shredded buffalo jerky. It is fantastic on potatoes and salads.

Also you can take the BBQ turkey and cut it up and oput it on a cheese pizza and boy is that great!

Their are so many ways to use the jerky but I believe the best way to use it is to just eat it. LOL

Remember folks about the contest. We are seeing teams being built. We are here to help YOU.

http://www.gibsonenterpri.jerkydirect.com

Folks I have sponsored 29 people so far and if I can do this anybody ought to be able to do it.

Your jerky buddy,

Mark Gibson

JERKY DIRECT

CONTEST

Hello Team,

This is Mark Gibson and Linda Harvey here and we are announcing our very own JERKY DIRECT CONTEST!! (only for our downlines)

Contest Dates: Jan 19th, thru Feb. 28th , 2007

Contest Prizes: 1st place -- $50 2nd place -- $25.00 3rd place -- $15.00

4th place $10.00

Anybody that signs up at least 1 person will be eligible to win a random drawing of a T-Shirt, A Jerky Direct Knit Shirt and 2 $5.00 prizes.

Contest Rules:

1. Signup as many people as you can. (After you have 3 people on your 1st level we ask that you move anybody else you signup under one of the first 3 to help build a team.)

2. When you sponsor someone you must contact us within 24 hours with the name of signup and the person they were placed under. (We hate to ask you to do this but it is the easiest way for us to keep track.)

Mark Gibson email jerkymandude@yahoo.com or 918-476-4434

Linda Harvey email sweetprofits@comcast.net or 505-872-0426

3. All your signups will count for you not the person you place them under.

4. The people you sponsor must stay in till March 1st or they won’t count.

5. Mark Gibson and Linda Harvey are not eligible for contest. (If we sponsor someone we will randomly place them under someone who has less then 3 people.)

6. This is open to all our team members and anybody they recruit during the contest.

We will send a check to the winners and we will announce the winners as quick as possible after Feb. 28th, 2007. We wish everybody the best and let’s build a HUGE TEAM folks.

Sincerely,

Mark G. & Linda H.

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 11:19:53 PM
Contest is ON for our TEAM ! Let us know that you have new downline for winning the contest until February 28 ! Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2007 3:37:43 PM
TOMATOES with FETA CHEESE and BUFFALO shredded jerky ~ ! 2 Medium Tomatoes Dash of sea salt, ground pepper 1/4 cup of crumbled feta or shredded mozzarella cheese 2 tablespoons chopped pitted ripe olives 1 medium green onion chopped Sprinkle with Hickory Smoked Shredded Buffalo Jerky Cut tomatoes in half and arrange on oven proof dish, mix remaining ingredients, sprinkle over tomatoes... cover and put under preheated broiler for 2 minutes, watch carefully to take out when toasteee brown and melted cheese ! or eat as cold salad ! mmm a healthy meal ! Shredded buffalo is great to put in omelets, potatoes, soups, beans, casseroles.... anything thing you would use bacon in for flavoring! Deeeeeeeeelicioussssssss ! ! ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 6:45:08 PM
Delicious ! Creamy Apple Curry Soup ! 2 tablespoons butter 1 onion, chopped (white, purple or green) 1 tablespoon curry powder 2 pounds (about 5) Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped 3 cups warm water 1 tablespoon of no salt Bouillion, Chicken or Beef 3/4 cup of cream, or half and half, or goat's milk 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper ( optional ) Directions: Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, cook, stirring occasionally. For 3 to 4 minutes, until tender. Stire in curry powder, cook for 1 minute, stir in apples, water and boullion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 30 minutes or until apples are very tender. Transfer mixture to blender in batches, cover and blend. OR use your mixer in the pan to blend to your liking... Then add cream and peper, cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through. What a great soup, healthy and delicious ! Awesome to go with your buffalo jerky ! Feel free to experiment, add or delete with ingredients for this soup. If you prefer... leave out the cream for a clear, tasty soup ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!