Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Delicious Recipes !
5/15/2007 6:11:16 PM
Breakfast Omelet 2 tablespoons Hickory Smoked Shredded Buffalo Jerky 1 tablespoon of chopped Scallions (green onion) 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional) 2 eggs slightly beaten (from free range chickens if you ... can catch them and squeese out an egg or two) 2 tablespoons chopped tomato Few dashes of hot pepper sauce (red or green, optional) Great with 4 cheese sourdough bread toast ! Tasteee ! Add shredded jerky, scallions, and crushed red pepper if desired. Saute in skillet for 1 minute, add EGGs cooking for 2 minutes or to consistency you like. Makes 1 serving for a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner ! Robust Flavor and Healthy, Awesome Breakfast ! Enroll for wholesale prices ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2007 8:45:18 PM
Delicious ! Creamy Apple Curry Soup ! 2 tablespoons butter 1 onion, chopped (white, purple or green) 1 tablespoon curry powder 2 pounds (about 5) Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped 3 cups warm water 1 tablespoon of no salt Bouillion, Chicken or Beef 3/4 cup of cream, or half and half, or goat's milk 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper ( optional ) Directions: Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, cook, stirring occasionally. For 3 to 4 minutes, until tender. Stire in curry powder, cook for 1 minute, stir in apples, water and boullion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 30 minutes or until apples are very tender. Transfer mixture to blender in batches, cover and blend. OR use your mixer in the pan to blend to your liking... Then add cream and peper, cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through. What a great soup, healthy and delicious ! Awesome to go with your buffalo jerky ! Feel free to experiment, add or delete with ingredients for this soup. If you prefer... leave out the cream for a clear, tasty soup ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2007 8:11:35 PM
Recipe ! Quick & Easy Nachos ! 3 Cups of Tortilla Chips 1/2 Cup of chopped Tomatoes 1/4 Cup of chopped Black Olives 1/4 Cup of chopped Green Onions 1 Package of Signture Series Steak Sticks (pull apart into small pieces, or chop up) 0r use 1 Package of Shredded Buffalo Jerky 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese Arrange chips on baking dish. Preheat oven to 350' Top with all your favorite chopped ingredients. Sprinkle with the cheese and place in oven for 5 to 8 minutes. Watch carefully and take out when cheese is golden brown. Garnish with guacamola or sour cream if you like ! Enjoy ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping. Join Jerky of the Month or choose from 35 flavors ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2007 10:33:27 PM
Recipe ! Quick & Easy Nachos ! 3 Cups of Tortilla Chips 1/2 Cup of chopped Tomatoes 1/4 Cup of chopped Black Olives 1/4 Cup of chopped Green Onions 1 Package of Signture Series Steak Sticks (pull apart into small pieces, or chop up) 0r use 1 Package of Shredded Buffalo Jerky 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese Arrange chips on baking dish. Preheat oven to 350' Top with all your favorite chopped ingredients. Sprinkle with the cheese and place in oven for 5 to 8 minutes. Watch carefully and take out when cheese is golden brown. Garnish with guacamola or sour cream if you like ! Enjoy ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping. Join Jerky of the Month or choose from 35 flavors ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2007 9:31:01 PM

Hi Linda!

thanks so much for these delicious recipes ~ since I live alone I tend to not really cook for myself but after seeing your recipes online so much... and they do look yummy... I'm being more creative and festive with my meals for one!

Beth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!