Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Newsletters
7/31/2008 2:02:27 PM

Hello dear Jenny,

It is your day and this is to wish you a most beautiful birthday and many, many more happy years ahead.

It has been really, really nice having you as a wonderful supporter and friend.
CONGRATULATIONS!

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
ART AND CRAFTS - WAYS TO ADVERTISE AND SELL YOUR WORK
7/31/2008 2:45:16 PM
Bless you Sam for thinking of me!

Jenny

+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: ART AND CRAFTS - WAYS TO ADVERTISE AND SELL YOUR WORK
1/26/2009 10:20:22 PM

My cousin has a lot of Art Paintings. Especially of Sidewalk Cafes in France. Where one has an expresso and sits outside. I think that will do well on the internet.

Lawrence

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
3/26/2009 1:59:19 AM
I use cafepress and Zazzle to promote my artwear... I have been looking for a really good free webhost for my stuff though... http://www.cafepress.com/sharkygifts http://www.zazzle.com/littleyellowjacket
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2009 12:27:27 PM
Some great ideas for selling - and now there is a new one.

Many of you may have tried eBay for selling but found that their fees make selling art and craftwork prohibitively expensive.

Well now there are several other alternatives, eCrater, Etsy amongst others.  But the fastest growing online selling site to date is

Its FREE to advertise.  the amount of comission is far less than eBay (Otherwise known as Fee Bay) charges.  You are given 4 photo options FREE, It is as easy as it can be to set up and there is a live chat on your "booth" where you can communicate with buyers in real time.

FeeBay and other paying sites are often i out of the question for many of us small or medium sized artists and crafters.  Bonanzle makes it possible to reach out to a wider public and doesnt cost a dime until you sell something.  EBay sellers are moving over in their hoards.  Many have tried to find an alternative and Bonanzle seems to be the one that is sticking! 

You can also add your items to the Google Base and Craigs Lists for free and import items already on eBay and your own inventory files using their simple export and import systems.  And that is just a few of the things you can do through Bonanzle to sell your work.

We started our shop a month or so and are thrilled at the high level of interest we have had

Highly recommended for all artists and crafters - great photo options (which is critical for us) and great price

Check it out.

Jenny
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!