Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ART AND CRAFTS - WAYS TO ADVERTISE AND SELL YOUR WORK
8/25/2007 6:52:55 PM
HiJudy

Where the WYSIWYG icos are - you go to the "insert pic" box - the one with the mountain and you have to insert a pic that has been uploaded.  Then you highlight it with the cursor and click on the add hyperlink box (the globe one) and insert the link of the site.

I dont know if you can do it by adding the pic on explorer and then highlighting and adding the link - as I use Firefox - but I dont see why you cant.

In fact I am going to do this again with IE

Love
Jenny

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/25/2007 7:00:06 PM

Done on IE - copy/paste pic and left click on it aand the little boxes come up and then add hyperlink using the globe thing

She has a lovely site - the work is beautiful - now go and put it on Rose's Art show

Love

Jenny

+0
8/27/2007 9:39:00 AM

Judy,

So sorry about your friend.  Been there, done that and it is a sad thing to watch.  I am not sure how much it will help but you are welcome to post her ad in my forum also under opportunities.

Have a good day.

Sara

+0
11/11/2007 11:27:58 AM

I use a couple on online art studio for placing my photographs and illustrations:

www.redbubble.com

www.zazzle.com

www.hometowngallery.com

www.etsy.com

These sites are very much worth looking into....and all free to advertise!

Margie

"paintyourrainbow"

"visual and internet solutions" http://www.myspace.com/emarketcoach P.S. APSense is great place to connect with other like minded internet marketers. You have multiple free tools to brand yourself and to advertise your business. Check Out: http://www.apsense.com/invite/paintyourrainbow
+0
11/17/2007 1:38:12 AM
Hello guys! Look for a b2b service where you can have lots of resources for sellers and buyers.

It's effective for my part, hope for yours too...

More power to business!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!