Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #10
2/3/2007 10:41:10 PM

Hi LaNell,

Thanks for the kind words and THANKS for being such an outstanding Friend to me and to all here at Adland.  A Special Thanks for remembering my Favorite Picture.

May God Bless You In All That You Do,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 10:55:28 PM

Thank you Marilyn for featuring our friend Phil here.

CONGRATS PHILL, YOU DESERVE THIS HONOR !!!!

Enjoy your time in the limelight

I am blessed by you.

your friends always

Pauline R.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 11:02:30 PM

Hi Las,

Thanks for stopping by with kind wishes and thanks for the Invite.  Yes, I truly feel that I have been selling all of my life.  Of course, Insurance is my first choice, however, starting back in High School, I've sold everything from Pots & Pans, Encyclopedias, and Pre-Arranged Burial Plans, all of the way to Glamour Shots, traveling five states booking Fund Raising Promotions for the Children's Miracle Network.  I find that I'm much happier when I have at least one full-time and a couple of part-time options going on at the same time.

I'll be back in touch so we can chat more about your Insurance experiences and your present pursuits.

Thanks Again,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 11:20:30 PM

Hi Judy,

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for being a Great Friend.  Being a Proud Papa of two adorable Cockatiels, I also want to let you know how much I appreciate the work you do with your Excellent Site.

Thanks And May God Bless,

Phil

+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 11:38:21 PM

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for your wonderful job and everything you are doing for this community!

Hi Phil,

I enjoyed reading your story. It's always nice to read the stories you can learn from. Thank you for sharing.

I wish you much success in business and life.

May God bless you.

Natalya

www.ineways.com/covina
Business Opportunity
www.newwealthways.net/covina

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!