Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Think Outside The Box
2/3/2007 1:00:11 PM
Good question Mary, I guess for me it would mean learning,sharing, and networking all in one besides getting more exposure. thanks for the invite here. God bless Pauline R
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 1:08:42 PM

Hi Zvonimir,

The forum on celebrations has now a new reason to exist.  It will cause people to have discussions they never would have had.

I will begin to research your holiday and I promise to get it up before the day is over.

In the meantime have a happy holiday. Thanks for coming. I will also will  check out your business site and come back.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 1:14:20 PM

Arthur,

We do get in the box from the start here.  I came to Adlandpro to post an ad.  The next thing I get an invitation from Craftie Linda.  Next came an invitation to be on a forum.  So I did thinking ok this will be a way to meet other people.

Before long, it was run and post and move on to another forum. Post a thank you and move on.  See I was trained to stay in the box.

Is my theory correct that we could do some quality posting.  Make one good forum a week instead of 20 threads a day.  We do have a large number of people that live here at Adlandpro running from house to house.  Your advice please.

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 1:21:56 PM
Hi Mary,

This is an excellent idea for a forum - you seem have taken two points in one forum.

Firstly I am convinced that we need to be aware of other cultures in this ever shrinking world - and what better way than start with their celebrations!

We get stuck in our geographical mindset boxes sometimes - but now we can make friends and trade with people all over the world.  Twenty years ago I would have had to sell my angels to people in my area and now they can be sent to angel lovers nearly all over the world.    The same goes for friendships - look at the friendships some of us have made here at AdlandPro!  And right now we can talk for free - but in a few years we will probably be able to travel for next to nothing.  What a great reason for changing our mind set and getting out of the box!.

Your other point is that we can make the information we post search engine friendly at the same time - and there is always the old sig. at the bottom.
A lateral way of looking posting.  Thanks Mary.

Where are we going for our next celebration?!

Love
Jenny

p.s.  Arthur - I drove up to Granada on the old road on Thursday and the hills are covered with almonds in bloom!  And the ones in my garden are coming along nicely thank you.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 1:25:01 PM

Pauline, 

Would the Celebration site be a place you might like to send friends from Biziblogs.  In otherwords we would have guests from other communities, who might just like to join Adlandpro.  If the inviter is an affiliate member they would receive credit.

They will see how we are friendly and network well together to showcase our business?  If so, I better be sure to keep a nice clean spot to visit.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!