Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Think Outside The Box
2/3/2007 10:24:58 AM
Larry, I just visited your site. As you know anyone coming to that forum will/might see your signature line. They may be curious and see the little houses under your photo. A click there would open up your site. Oh, my Larry your site speaks to people working from home. Might that be work at home moms? I already have evidence that homeschoolers are visiting the site. Kids are reading the info and work at home mom needs YOUR information. Know any homeschoolers send them the url for the forum. Send them your business and you are spaming. Send a fun loving message of "Hey I know you homeschool, I know a great place your child could enjoy each day". They will love seeing your pic as they know you as a real person.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 10:46:45 AM
By the way Jenny answered the trivia question. It is the almond tree, which blooms first in Spain also. Since I didn't have a prize I can only send a big thank you to our little Angel Lady of Spain. What value did the word almond add to the thread???
+0
2/3/2007 11:50:46 AM
Dear Adland friends

Thinking outside the box is a very good way of learning other cultures.
Not to make story long today was celebrated day of St.Blasius in Dubrovnik Croatia.This celebration is since 971 A.D.So it is already 1036 years since it was celebrated for the first time.

Todays Dubrovnik used to be republic of Ragusa(old name for Dubrovnik) which was finished when Napoleon's troops came in 1806 in lead by general Marmont.

There is something interesting.In  south Italy exists a town named Ragusa  and  they also celebrate St.Blasius.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 12:06:52 PM

Sam,  You mentioned the obvious, making friends all over the world.  Thousands will come to the internet just this year.  What if they got curious about one of their holidays, and found Adlandpro had information about their holiday.

Might we have some new customers for Bogdan?  What about finding some international friends if you wanted to visit another country?

So why personally do you think this site will help you?  I went to your site and the first thing I saw was "Beef Jerky".  So what does that have to do with holidays.? Well the obvious is gifts.  But think outside the box!!

Might some school be looking for a fund raiser?  I think it would be in your best interest to get some ads in a nice message for our holidays and celebrations.  I don't think you can do overseas business, right?  So the posts don't mean anything to you  but schools coming to this forum may just need a fund raiser. 

+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/3/2007 12:58:06 PM
Hi, Mary, Don't get into the box and this idea seems a little silly. Railway engines have no choice hut to follow the lines laid down for it. Some people relish the security of certain mantras and behaviour patterns. I relish the freedom to be able to take a thought out of thin air and run with it. A box is, typically, an enclosure. Don't get enclosed. Regards Arthur Incidentally, in this part of Spain the lemons and oranges are already in bloom (as usual) while the almond trees are still playing at 'sticks',
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!