Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Think Outside The Box
2/3/2007 10:05:24 AM

IMHO, your 'outside the box' thinking is a mark of intelligence.

I have turned my back on traditional marketing after beating my brains out for no money... for tooooo long. The 'Goggle/keywords business' you talk of is my life now. It is the art/science of SEO or Search Engine Optimization. I have attacked it with such vigor, that I have found that I know more than many SEO 'experts' (frauds) charging $200/hr.

If that is the Grail you seek, contact me, and I'll get you started on instruction for free. In just a couple days, it will be like someone turned the lights on for you. I don't want anything from you, except your real desire to learn.

reclaimer.45@videogamelocker.com

Greg

+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 10:05:38 AM

Hi Mary,

If you think I am "out to lunch" or have a "few loose screws",

LOL! Not at all! I think you're forum is a wonderful idea. I don't make it to the forums often. But I created a shortcut on my desktop. I'll try to visit whenever I can.
It's nice to learn about other cultures, and your forum will afford us a spot to know what's going on in the rest of the world.

Have a great weekend!
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 10:07:05 AM
Way to go Larry, Certain holidays business is not conducted. When I put up the first one Australia Day, non of my friends could be reached from down under. Oh, for heaven's sake they were at the beach, having parties, having a big party. So who just might be peeking into this forum, not a member of Adlandpro. Could it be a business person wanting to know a little about a holiday and why their employee insists on having the day off?? Americans celebrate more than the traditional holidays....they celebrate the holidays of their ancestors also. You just look out for Chinese New Year coming up soon. Thanks Larry
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 10:10:00 AM
Greg, So glad you have the key to all this. Hope others also contact you. Beating my brains out is not my idea of fun. Just a little messy.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 10:14:11 AM
Angela, That idea has been happening to me also. In fact I was very aware of the news the day of Ashua, the Muslim holiday. Yes, I mourned that day too as many lost their lives as reported in the news. That would be for personal improvement----stay informed. How can this forum be benefical to your business? If you don't have one maybe someone else can help. Angela as you see promotes "Hello World". For starters, here's one I think of. Hello world can be used to send holiday greetings. Now what business couldn't use that as a little public relations tactic?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!