Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANK YOU FORUM ~~Thank You Bogdan ~~
3/21/2009 4:14:49 AM

Thank you Bogdan

Thank you for bringing Adlandpro to the world.

Your story is an inspiration and so is your attitude.

So much is expected from people like you. Some think that you have all of the answers. Some think that you should be super-human.

Most of us are so pleased that you are you.

Have a great year my friend.

Roger

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/21/2009 7:47:19 AM
Well thank you Pat for making me aware of the forum and Pauline ofcourse for your awesome heart.  I do think Roger's wonderful words are mine also;  Bogden you are an inspiration to many and what's more your marvelous attitude reflects a greater wealth than what Adland may have offered monetarily.  I am doing a study on the difference between Knowledge & Wisdom, and I am sure that you display an example of the latter, and many are inspired and blessed by your words and thoughts which reflect knowledge that must be seasoned with experience gained from a heart of charity. It is a pleasure to share in this exceptional community and this community is a testimony of Good Will.  Kim Stilwell
+0
3/21/2009 8:17:22 AM

Thank you Pauline for acknowledging our CEO Bogdan Fiedur for this community and maintaining the high standards of networking among friends.

Bogdan, this is in honor, dedication, and admiration to you for Adlandpro and all the benefits we have here.

This video of our flowers and gardens has the background music of one of my very favorite songs.  The title simply says it all "Peace of Heaven".

((youtube id="v=HbWsun00xdg"))((/youtube))

May we continue to grow as a supportive community, both as friends and business associates.

Sara

+0
3/21/2009 8:28:44 AM

Sorry to take up so much blank space there Pauline.  Here is the video.  Remember to remove the = sign before you post  Roll !!

((youtube id="HbWsun00xdg"))((/youtube))

Peace of Heaven Awaits You

Sara

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM
3/21/2009 8:58:19 AM

AND