Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANK YOU FORUM ~~Thank You Bogdan ~~
3/21/2009 12:40:06 AM

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM
3/21/2009 2:52:38 AM

Dear Queen Pauline, thanks for this topic, it`s great. And you Pat - you deserve a GBH to letting me know! Feel hugged please!

I think it`s my first speech to you Bogdan.

Adlandpro is something what you should be a very proud of. THANKS FOR THIS SKYSCRAPER - it`s just amazing living at it. I wonder, if The Babylonians have had an Internet - could their tower really rise up until the God`s reality? Is an Internet actually this tower? Don`t we understand (LOL more or less) each other, speaking ONE LANGUAGE?

Your Pole Sienkiewitz wrote one historical novel with so nice subject QUO VADIS DOMINE ? QUO VADIS? That asked Peter - running from to be crucificed ... and Jesus told him : "I am running to Rome to be crucified again". So, Jesus knew (of course He knew!!!) that people did not understand His sacrificion and that would glory His crucificing rather than His resurrection (!!!???!!!) ...  Maybe this time and all the tools, and beside others Internet, and at Internet so amazing places like Adlandpro, will enable people to communicate, to open their hearts without fear, TO LET GOD TO RESSURECT AT THE HEARTS! I never earlier thought about this subject as I do now ... and I think arrogant people didn`t understand WHY ALL THE PATHS SHOULD LEAD TO THE ROME? Not for all to become the members of one of the religions, BUT TO CORRECT THEIR TEACHING AND UNDERSTANDING. Praise Jesus!

I am a little out of the subject .... but my heart insists to let it speak.

A BIG BIG THANKY TO TO CEO OF ALP!

Bless you and family,

Luka, very chatty and curious teenager from Serbia

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 2:58:05 AM

Hello Pauline,

Thank you for the invitation. When you first started this forum, I wasn't a member in Adland and I missed it. But now I'm glad I'm here.

I would like to  thank all my Adland friends for their love, friendship and support they gave to me these two years that I'm a member here.

I dedicate the following poem to all of you, with much love.

Kostis Palamas – Rose Fragrance (translated by Alex Moskios)

This year’s harsh winter brought me to my knees,

For it found me without youth and caught me without fire,

And time and again as I walked the snowy streets,

I felt I would fall and die.

But yesterday, as I was encouraged by the laugh of March,

And I went to find again the roads to the ancient sites,

The first fragrance of a distant rose in my path

Brought tears to my eyes

Dimitra

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 3:13:17 AM

Hello Pauline and AdLanders!

Pauline! I read your posts and enjoy them. Your reflection to love, life and nature of man are always welcoem. You have excellent writing skills and very good merits.

I wish I had the abillity to write this kind of threads.
There aren't many communities giving us such priviledges. For that I want to thank the SEO, Bogdan Fiedur who really cares for this community and makes AdLandPro a place to work on multiple perspectives.
I would also like thank you and all new and old friends who set their seal and a sand corn to make this community the place where we can feel home, happy and amke good friendship. Sometimes are tracked off but with friends who care and consern to have this place on highest levels there are always a happy end.

Blessed Be. Happy Equinox.
Georgios

PS Tonight we will change time zone in Greece.

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 3:37:14 AM
WELL Friends

I use to dedicate some smiles! VERNAL EQUINOX makes AdLandPro like a SONG of LOVE.

Dedicated to the creator of this community BOGDAN FIEDUR and to all friends who respect life and nature.

THE SONG OF LIFE
Vocalist: Foteiné Darra

Click above

MORE HERE in GREECE

LOVE AND HUGS
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!