Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM
3/12/2010 6:18:05 PM
t
my friends banner
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM
3/12/2010 7:46:04 PM

I would like to thank all my Adland friends for still being here even when I have been away. You are not forgotten at any time.

I would especially like to thank my son Matthew for being so special and making life worth while after all the difficulties recent years have put upon us.

And last but not least, I would most sincerely like to thank Ashley Elias and Jo Matthias for supporting Matthew's writing over recent years, and helping him build a rapidly growing fanbase on his 'DragonAuthor' page on Facebook. Matthew hopes to release his first novel this year and their words of encouragement have meant a great deal.

Special hugs to all - from Kay

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2010 10:11:12 PM

Hello Dearest Pauline!

This is such a Wonderful Forum Idea My Friend and I am so Happy to see You bringing it back to Life. This is most certainly a Marvelous Goodwill Habit to take!

I made a Post in the AdlandPro Goodwill Ambassador's Forum to bring our Friends here.

There are so many things to be Grateful about...

So let's start...

I want to say THANK YOU to My Great Friend Jill for making a post in her forum yesterday to Support my nomination as the 221th POTW...

Much Appreciated!

THANK YOU Jill for Being such a Great Friend!

Hugs and Blessings,

Alain

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2010 8:58:56 PM
Hi Pauline, Sending a friendship message your way. Hugs, LaNell MySpace Friends Comment - 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!