Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM
1/25/2007 10:31:11 PM
Hi Pauline,
I have been away for a couple of weeks and during that time gremlins have taken over my computer. I am not receiving any notifications etc. from Adlandpro but I just happened (serendipity) on this forum.

First, this is wonderful and thank you for the opportunity, second thanks from my heart to the Divine...my daughter was discharged today after a long stay in hospital.

Gerri
+0
1/25/2007 10:42:01 PM

Hi Pauline!  :-)

I want to thank you for being the best friend anyone could ever ask for! You have been so awesome!

Thank you for the beautiful cards you sent me during the holidays. You have blessed me immensely with your kind words. It's a nice surprise when you get a card through the internet but it's even more special when it arrives by snail mail. Why? Because I wasn't expecting it and it was truly a special gesture. You went to a lot of trouble to do that and I appreciate it.

I love you my friend and pray that God will bless you immensely for your kind gestures towards me and others here in the community. You are simply AWESOME! A true servant of God!

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 1:14:53 AM
hi again.
i have had a realy amazing day. thank everyone that helped.
nan
Click Here
+0
Cindy Forrester

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/26/2007 2:25:15 AM
Dearest Paula,

You are such a treasure, such a rare jewel, such a beautiful lady.

I am so glad that God brought us together as friends through this marketing venue at Adland Pro.

My life is so much more enriched with who you are and the friendship that we share. I look forward to many more times of fellowship with you Paula.

God continue to bless you and pour out His mercies to you in abundance!

Love you my dear friend,

Cindy
Cindy Forrester
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 2:46:05 AM

I just had to come back and post a very  BIG thank you to our very own Bogdan for giving us  ADLANDPRO,  cos'  if not for him, look at the amazing friends I would have missed !!!! Now its possible ,that we reach out to each other and touch each others lives in an awesome way !!! Now I wonder how many agree with me ?????????? :-)

wonderingly yours  :-)  !!!!

Pauline R

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!