Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM
1/26/2007 11:04:13 AM

Hi Pauline, What a wonderful thing that you have done for us!! Thank you.

I have been blessed with the very best of friends in Adlandpro. So,,, I would like to Thank ALL of my friends here in Adlandpro!!

Everyday, I look forward to reading all that I can here. From Nicks Jokes to Georgios newest ventures and Linda's listening shoulder!! I have not enough hours to share everything in one day here. I am Thankful for all that is here. Everyone!!

Peace, Sharon

+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 11:22:42 AM
Hi Pauline This is a great idea to have ppl thank others.I have more than one actualy. John Partington Sent me best wishes on my Birthday. Kathy Hamilton Posted an awsom BD Card in my forum. Donna Grimes Posted a great BD card in my BD Bash Forum. Laura Dziak Posted a real funny BD Card in the BD Forum. Judy Smith Posted a real nice BD card. Donna S Posted Cake with candles nice. Pauline Raina Thanks for your Nice Card You posted. Georgios Paraskevopoulos Aka Mr ProLog ***Posted a Happy BD Greeting. Natalya Restivo Posted a Nice BD Greeting TY Natalya. Linda Collmar Came in on the Tail End of the forum post's with an awsom BD card. So out of these people i am thanking everyone of you.And someone will earn the $105 investment in the PSX account for just being a great person as the BD card winner.But in my books all of you are awsom people.This contast is still on till Jan 31 so if anyone wants a crack at the $105 investment with PSX it's not too late. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/574071/ShowThread.aspx I Also like to thank all the Birthday Greetings in my adlandpro messenger. I would love to see a few more come in but what the heck It was fun and thank you all. Pauline good idea with this forum best of luck to you . Cheers Dennis
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 11:24:00 AM
Hi Pauline,

You have some awesome ideas!  I need you on my team at DirectMatches. 

I would like to thank my friend and mentor Dave Young for being there for me each and every day.  Without him I would have never been so blessed with a business that is every increasing and the income to go with it. 

I would like to thank you Pauline for inviting me here.  You are a special friend and a true treasure. 

Would also like to thank everyone who is still my friend here.  You are all very special as well. 

Make It A Blessed Day!
Marion :-)
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 12:04:38 PM

Hi Pauline,
Thanks for inviting me here, I'd like to thank Mary Evelyn, Amanda, Jo, Jenny, Alton, Georgios, Thomas, Kathy, JR, Neil, Geketa, Phil, Larry, Bea, and everyone who has supported my comments and forums recently AND at any time in the past year!  Sometimes this IS like high school, we can be friends with people who may not like each other, but don't let other people choose your friends, every minute of your life and every millimeter of yourself belongs to YOU.  You'll feel more empowered if you truly believe that.  Popularity, was does it mean?  To be noticed among other people, BY other people.  How long does it last?  How long do we sit at the top of the roller coaster before going down the big hill?  It's not forever but it's always exciting and sometimes real scary.

Thanks also for letting us mention our businesses.  I first joined Lotto Magic in early 2005 and only stayed with it for a few months and I thought I did enough promoting but it was a lot less than I'm doing with it now.  I quit after 3 months because my income didn't hit the roof...within 3 months...yeah I know now I was expecting miracles.  BUT I rejoined a few weeks ago BECAUSE other people who joined at the same time I did in early 2005 who stayed with it and gave it a consistent effort are now earning big paychecks.  You know how it feels to want to kick yourself, right?  I highly recommend Lotto Magic, it's a good solid company run by an honest man with a long history of marketing experience, Richard Moore.  STICK WITH IT, whether you advertise only by internet or also by mail, just don't give up.  This can amount to a great income over time, not a long time, within a year you can see great results, just don't quit within a few months like I did in 2005.  This is one program that you'll be glad to make a commitment with.  http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

Interesting trivia:  Donna Douglas who played "Elly May Clampett" on The Beverly Hillbillies show was 29 when she started in that role, she looked VERY young, her character was supposed to be a teenager when the show started.  She was 16 when she first married in 1949 and had a child in the early 1950's, long before we knew her as the very wholesome Elly May, the character who was properly courted by young men in her Pa's front parlor.  She was on the show until it ended YEARS later when she was well into her late 30's.  No kidding!   Buddy Ebsen "Jed Clampett" was supposed to be the Tin Man in the movie The Wizard Of Oz, but he had a bad allergic reaction to the silver metallic paint that made him so sick he had to go to the hospital, and the role went to another actor!  Buddy Ebsen had to wait more than 30 years to find his huge fame as Jed Clampett.

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 12:46:30 PM
Well this is so great! First thank you to our lovely hostess of course. Pauline is the perfect tea party hostess; everyone has a good time and wants to come to the next one.
I will have to pick Ms Luella May. As everyone probably might surmise, this has been a rough year for me and my city. As this years storms started building waaaaaaaaaay out in the Atlantic Ocean-far, far away-my friend Luella May made absolutely positively sure that I had every bit of her contact information in the event I had to flee New Orleans.

A lot of people said a lot of things over the last 18 months-but when Luella said something - it had teeth!

I get a warm feeling just seeing her name in my email her heart is just that big, I love you sis(and of course your counterpart the Strong Oak).
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!