Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sue
Sue Lester

148 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Prayer Needed From The Faithful!
1/17/2007 1:50:46 PM
Dear Damaris
I will pray for you and your family at this terrible time - I know you can barely comprehend that he has died but he never left you for he will live in your heart forever.  Take one day at a time and don't forget that there are alot of us out here that will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.
God bless you
Sue x
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2007 2:10:35 PM
Hello Damaris,

I am sorry to hear of your pain and loss.

I send you cuddles and ask God's angels to support and comfort you.

Your beloved husband is continuing his mission with the angels and he will be your guiding light.

Hold him in your memory and he will stay with you forever.  Walk in his light and he will guide you, along with the other angels.

You are in my prayers.

God bless you,

Sarah Pritchard

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/17/2007 3:08:24 PM

AS A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT PAIEANT I FEEL YOUR PAIN . GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. GOD HAS YOUR HUSBAND ART NOW, HE IS BACK WITH HIS PEOPLE.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2007 4:09:09 PM

Hello Damaris,

There is so much I would like to say but I want you to know that I shall pray for the day when the pain is replaced with sweet memories and the thought that you will be reunited again in the presence of The Lord. I pray that your faith is strong and that in time you will learn something of God's purpose here for your husband.

May God bless you and keep you.

Roger

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/17/2007 4:57:38 PM

Hi Damaris,

I am so sorry for your loss. I too lost my first husband although it was under much different circumstances. Therepeutic grade essential oils have helped many people deal with grief especially Trauma Life and Hope. You may want to look into these. I will definitely put you and your family in my prayers.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

Healing - physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, financially.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!