Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Prayer Needed From The Faithful!
1/17/2007 5:05:18 PM
Dear Damaris; Please accept my deepest condolences on your recent loss. I certainly hope our many prayers will in many ways bring you and your family some comfort in your hour of need. God Bless You, Damaris Al Vicars
+0
1/17/2007 5:38:40 PM
Hello Damaris,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. I know the sad feelings can seem overwhelming but know you will get through this.

My Thoughts and Prayers are with You and Your Family. May God Bless You and give you strength and calm!

+0
1/17/2007 6:37:33 PM
Dear Damaris, Please accept my heartfelt condolences for the loss of Art. My wife and I lost her dear Mother three years ago to cancer also. Although we grieve the loss, we take comfort in knowing that she is with the Lord and her suffering is over. May the Lord Almighty God bless you and comfort you during this time of grieving, and know that you have friends here that are offering you up in prayer. Sincerely, Dave Gaddis
Dave Gaddis fdavegaddis@yahoo.com Yahoo IM: fdavegaddis skype: dave.gaddis
+0
1/17/2007 7:25:24 PM

Damaris,

I am so sorry to hear about your husband passing away.

I will be placing you and your family on my prayer list.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Pauline Lutes

106 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/17/2007 7:34:22 PM

Hi Damaris,

Cancer is a disease that has no boarders or no bounderies.  It can affect the young, the old and everyone in between.

Many members of my family have lost their life to cancer.  We also have surviviors.

I want to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, and you must always remember the good times.  Cherish the many wonderful past experiences you have had with your husband. 

May God be with you and your family.

Pauline

Pauline Lutes http://LeadingEdgeNetwork.biz Gratitude should not be an occasional incident, but a continuous attitude.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!