Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Prayer Needed From The Faithful!
1/14/2007 11:48:23 AM

Hello Everyone, I'm Damaris. I don't know how many of you have read my "About you" section, but for those of you that haven't I will tell you. On Nov. 9, 2006 I lost My Most Precious Husband "Art" to Kidney Cancer, and it has completely devastated & shattered my life! You see I truly believed my husband was gonna be one of the survivors!! I never once for a moment, in the 2 1/2 years since he had been diagnosed, did I think or believe he was gonna die, and now that he has, I'm so lost without him!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PRAY FOR ME & MY FAMILY!!!                       Thank You & God Bless You!!!!

P.S please do not e-mail me directly

Damaris P.Y.
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Prayer Needed From The Faithful!
1/14/2007 9:30:33 PM

Oh Damaris,

How my loss pales in comparison to the loss that you are feeling! Dad had a long life to it's completion, whereas your husband Art has left you far too soon.
You most certainly will be in our prayers.
I know that through your beliefs you know that Art is with God right now, and though he wants to be with you, he's in a peaceful place. His struggle is over.
How can we ever know what is God's plan for us? How can we ever understand through our grief why he would allow such pain to come to us?
What words could ever fill that empty void you must be feeling.

I just hope that you have family and friends near you for support. When times get really rough I hope you'll reach out for that help you might need.
If you need to talk, if you need any help, know that I'm available even in a limited way to be with you. I also know others with a lot of experience that could possibly help you get through this as well, so please if you have a need, call on me.

Thanks for sharing with us and know you and your family are in our prayers.

Best regards,

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
1/17/2007 10:44:39 AM

Prayers!  Absolutely!  I understand, as I have been there, my husband of 17 wonderful years died in 2003 with heart disease.  There is nothing that can take away your grief and it shouldn't as grieving is healthy and healing.  Hang on to all of your wonderful memories, and know that one day you will be reunited again.  I think of Greg every day but now when I think of him it isn't the heart wrenching pain, but a flood of great things we did together.  That day will come for you also.

Blessings!

Kathleen Bard

+0
Debbie Davis

292 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/17/2007 10:51:53 AM
Hi Damaris,

I am so sorry... please know that there are people holding you up in prayer!!

God bless,
Debbie

+0
1/17/2007 10:52:05 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your lost. When this it us it is hard to comprehend what to do next.I know when my thtee brothres died I was in the same situation you are today and then my father and mother died from canser I was lost to say the least but I got out of it by beleiving that they were in a better place with no more pain. Life geos one you know even if we loose the one we love. Yes you have to live now with memory and that is ok you know.No one forget. Have a go0od and new life that has stated for you my friend.

Jean Paul Qyenneville

masterjohn
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!