Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Cool Site - Might be a great idea
1/10/2007 11:16:56 PM
Hi everyone, Well, as part of my regular research, I've signed up to a site that looks like it could be a great idea. The concept is quite simple and is a new take on an old idea - the idea that enough of an advertising platform can be generated on a member site/safelist to sell lots of advertising to companies around the world for big dollars. The little twist with this one is that the company is offering the added incentive of paying members out of the revenue generated in this way. In their first report, they say: Advertise funds received: $ 8119.65 Funds disbursed to members: $ 3653.83 Funds retained in WarChest: $ 1153.83 Administration expenses: $ 811.98 Used from the WarChest fund: $2500 for the 1st project It's not a ton of money, but it is a good start, and is showing a company that is definitely starting small with big ideas for the future. That might make it a winner by itself - it has great appeal to every one of us who has started out on a shoe string online! Their ad says: THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME - FREE!! Have you ever dreamed about owning a piece of a big company? Too expensive? Not now!! How about ownership without paying a penny...ever? Too good to be true? No! Amazing and unique? Yes! Totally legal and fully disclosed? Yes! Join us and own a piece of the next big Internet company - completely free forever! You will even get a $10.00 sign up bonus, free downloads, and a contract assuring you of ownership . Totally free - now and forever! These people are excited about their company, definitely NOT fancy or hypey, which I really appreciate, and seem quite determined to do a clean, professional, solid job. It's worth a look. www.TakeBacktheInternet.com God bless, Dave
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cool Site - Might be a great idea
1/11/2007 10:24:49 AM
Hello Dave,

Thank you for the infomation.

I joined this program a little while ago and have been clicking on the
emails I receive and after reading your forum decided I had better go
login and see what is happening in my back office, here is what it said:

Statistics

Money in your acount : $10.19
Points number : 48
Mail(s) read : 48

Kind regards
Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2007 2:17:09 PM
WOW, i will stop by & take a look at this site. Might just be worth the look hey?
Thanks Dave
Kathy C
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2007 6:25:51 AM

hello Dave ...thank you Larry

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
1/25/2007 3:22:36 PM
HI DAVE, I joined this place a while back and I am impressed. I have started getting people already.Normally it takes time to get people. mylink is http://adtrack.trafficwave.net/t.pl/20381/101396 There are so many free places. Many want leads but they are worth looking into. I hate the free places who uses this as a carrot to get you to join.They should tell the truth. Have you tried otogoldmine? They promise big money but I have not received any thing yet. their link is http://www.otogoldmine.com/5088/go I would be interested in your views. I joined the weathtoolbox they say it matures in 2 years.It does sound too good to be true. But it costs nothing. What are your views on the perfect startup. SO far I am very impressed. Please let us know. thankyou for all your advice God bless love veronica
Get your health back.Throw away your drugsLearn the secret of vitamins and homeopathic remedies.Learn how to do a home business.Stop ageing and enjoy lifewww.vonnihealth.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!