Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Cool Site - Might be a great idea
1/25/2007 3:27:08 PM
Hi , I joined a while ago and I have some referrals. If you get people this is what makes the money. I have been advertising many places but this place has worked the best. TIme will tell how good it is. They have a referral contest watchout for it. Clicking on ads never makes much money. I learned the hard way.... stay well love veronica.
Get your health back.Throw away your drugsLearn the secret of vitamins and homeopathic remedies.Learn how to do a home business.Stop ageing and enjoy lifewww.vonnihealth.com
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 4:15:12 AM
Hi Veronica, I just joined OTO Goldmine to take a look around. It is basically a loss leader designed not to make you money, but to convince you to spend money on upgrades and the like. The fact is, you can do all that they are "offering" on their site without spending a nickel with them. All the "amazing tricks" that they are marketing can be done on your own website with your own products and a knowledge of html. I strongly recommend that anyone serious about marketing online should get their own website AND learn the basics of html. I rarely ever recommend startups, but I DO highly recommend Telebay. God bless, Dave God bless, Dave
+0
1/26/2007 2:15:27 PM
HI dave, Thanks for you advice. YOU didnt mention aboutthe perfect startup. THe best place I have joined so far is trafficwave. They have taught me all about autoresponders adtracts and ffa pages. They offer a free report and 30 days free trial. have you checked them yet. http://adtrack.trafficwave.net/t.pl/20381/100874 or http://adtrack.trafficwave.net/t.pl/20381/100878 I also found this place with free leads daily . SO I use the leads on the autoresponder. Here is the link if anyone wants free leads. http://freeffas.com/ffa/vonni/index.html THanks again dave we need someone like you to show us the way. I am new to the internet and very easy influncted like most people. Thank you for the help and advice. I am learning about the internet it is very interesting. Before a person can run they must first learn to walk. THat is so true the internet is so confusing till you find out what is going on. I have made a website to promote usana vitamins. People need to know that vitamins and homeopathy work better than drugs. Have you had a chance to see my website yet. it is www.vonnihealth.com I am still working on it and I am learning about the internet before I promote it. THis forum has been very helpful to get to know many wonderful people. I have tried other forums with little success. Godbless love veronica.
Get your health back.Throw away your drugsLearn the secret of vitamins and homeopathic remedies.Learn how to do a home business.Stop ageing and enjoy lifewww.vonnihealth.com
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 2:28:32 PM
here are my stats for TIB:

Points number : 25
Mail(s) read : 22

Available money : $10.25