Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Link Says [Send Me A Messege] NOT [Send Me An AD] ...
1/8/2007 7:27:09 PM
Yes Kenneth, and another one is when people use the [Invite me to be friends] facility and include a half page write-up of a business offer.
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 7:35:06 PM

hello Kenneth...you said it...

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Muriel Holladay

190 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/8/2007 9:05:54 PM

Thanks Ken for that post.  I am finding that Adland and Direct Matches are both that way and most people aren't interested in networking but rather just advertising.  I have had to set up many message rules for that reason.

I have come to realize that building relationships is probably the key to building a successful online business.   And so if any one has any suggestions as to how and where to do that please contact me.

But please no more ads, I am swamped!

+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/9/2007 3:32:42 AM

Kenneth,

two true mate,I also agree with Steven Wilsons comment

Amen to that Ken.I also get bombarded with ads along with a friend request.Like someone invites you to there friend list with a page ad attached to it.

This is rude,outright ignorant and yet we see it a lot but forgive and  forget as friends make mistakes and so do I and so on etc we are only human at the best of times.Be that as it may stop it if you do it as you might be awakened without warning he he he LOL wow I am not the type to tell people what to do however telling them what NOT to do is this question my friend asked and answered
have a wonderful Networking week
regards
jeffrey OBrien

+0
1/9/2007 4:02:34 AM
Sometimes I wonder if you should accept a friend invitation from someone who includes a big ad in their invitation. I'm not sure if they are saying they only want to be friends if you're interested in their opportunity.

I accept them anyways, but I wonder if people realize the message they're sending by doing that.

I just think that there are multiple places to advertise here already, so there just isn't any need to send unsolicited ads directly to people.

Donna Knight
Read Brutally Honest Reviews of Internet Marketing Products. No advertising. Just real opinions. Check it out! http://www.RatingsHub.us
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!