Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How People Learn- Part 1
1/3/2007 11:10:00 AM
Hello Mary

Great advice on learning. Being relatively new to the internet, we like to take people through step by step and for that reason we have our own training room so that we can actually meet up with them and do a one to one.  This way we know if they are getting it or not.  Meeting them face to face also lets us get to know them and we are also making many new worldwide friends in this way.

Keep up the great post and we will certainly be back to visit

Muriel and Graham
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2007 2:50:02 PM

Mary,

I will certainly return and will contribute where I think it useful. There is so much that can be covered and achieved using NLP that it is probably one of the most versatile tools that has yet been devised for personal change.

I am able to combine its principles with hypnosis and achieve wonderful results.

If anybody wishes direct contact with me in the UK they can contact me at www.beautiful-therapy.co.uk or on stories@beautiful-therapy.co.uk and  I can put anybody requiring information on courses or consultation in the UK in touch with the best centre in the country.

I will advise you of your best point of contact in the USA and Canada and elsewhere if anyone requires this. I will check the best contacts as I do not wish to supply commercial suppliers information if better is available at a reasonable cost to those interested.

The following is a bit of serious fun:

NLP is based upon the study of excellence therefore the title of this book is really very funny. I really recommend this book for those who wish to find out the basic principles on NLP but stress that reading this book in no way entitles anyone to consider themselves practitioners. This is the basics only.

The book is from the well known Dummies series and is

Neuro-linguistic Programming for Dummies

from Wiley: ISBN 0-7645-7028-5

by Ready and Burton   

cost was until recently   US $21.99     UK £14.99    CN £31.99

or cheaper if you shop around.

I hope this helps Mary

+0
1/3/2007 5:50:31 PM

Mary, I look forward to the other items in this series.

Lawton

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2007 7:16:11 PM
Hi Muriel and Grahm, Good to see you enter here as you can give us some business tips for helping people remember what they have learned. We will address business as one of the next topics for using what we discussed here.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2007 7:20:11 PM
Hi Lawton, We will have some information you can use to help your grandchildren as they develop. Thanks for stopping in.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!