Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How People Learn- Part 1
1/3/2007 6:25:14 AM
Roger, Keep coming back and do bring some of your business friends to our forum. We all learn so much from each other. Where can we learn more about Neuro Linguistic Programing?
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2007 6:26:16 AM
Hello Mary,

It is interesting to learn that there different ways of learning.  Now I suppose we will all be thinking of the kind of learner that each of us is!

What is important, however, is not only how we learn, but that we continue the learning process all our lives.  Noone can possibly know it all!  There will ALWAYs be something new, even if it just simply a new way to look at old things.

As long as we keep learning, we move forward in our lives and grow.

Thanks for this post
Love
Jenny

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2007 6:31:55 AM
Hi Maggie, Welcome to our new forum on education. I will be watching for your participation. For sure if you want someone to remember about your business you will have to incorporate the ideas presented.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2007 6:40:48 AM
Yes Jenny we will be thinking about the best way to learn. It makes it so much easier to remember what we learn. Did you figure out which works best for you? Who remembers the author Geketa mentioned? Did you say her name, write it dowm, visit her on the internet and see her photo? She has a newsletter you may want to order from her site.http://www.applest.com/ Thank you for your observations on continuous learning. Each new day, I learn something that adds value to the quality of my life.
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/3/2007 10:15:35 AM

Hi Mary,

I only use all three methods if they are thick!

I stopped giving directions years ago because you tell people the way and then they go in the opposite direction, so now I direct them to the nearest newsagents or stationers so they can go and buy an A to Z streetmap!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!